All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm.. I thought Finland was a pretty normal place. Haha. At least ya'll can vogue over there.

Whenever I need to feel better about my day, I watch that video STRICTLY for Miss Grey Sweater. Who is EVERY definition of fierce. Seriously. You could've told me other people were dancing and it would have shocked me. My eyes are on her no matter how many times I try to watch somebody else..

Confession: I had a strong confession, then deleted it. I'll let you stew in wonder at the glorious tidbit I might have posted :p

Not sure if a confession but funny none the less...
Yesterday CP asked me if I knew who the boarder was that had a picture of George Washington as their avi. After few minuted I realized he was referring to kristenthegreat. After laughing for a minute I told him the right name to look for and as he called up her profile he exclaims "That's not George Washington, oops" Good thing he is cute cause he is not always that bright.

1. i came on here for the first time in MONTHS the other day, and i couldnt even remember my own password at first.
2. when i used to be in the top posters it was so embarrassing.
3. i used to love getting shimmied for things.
4. i really need to come on here more often to keep up with things, im so out of touch with some things.

Whenever I need to feel better about my day, I watch that video STRICTLY for Miss Grey Sweater. Who is EVERY definition of fierce. Seriously. You could've told me other people were dancing and it would have shocked me. My eyes are on her no matter how many times I try to watch somebody else..

Confession: I had a strong confession, then deleted it. I'll let you stew in wonder at the glorious tidbit I might have posted :p
She is IT!!!

lol :D i wouldn't even be able to tell you who niall is besides one of the little boys with the hair.

*cue the attack from girls who wouldn't know talent if justin, lance, joey, aj, and chris all hit them in the face :p*
But AJ was a Backstreet Boy! Or still is I guess based on the Old Navy commerical

JC should be with these names... if you want to list AJ, make sure to include Nick, Brian, Kevin and Howie ;) yes, my grade 7 year was spent singing "As Long as You Love Me" to my crush's picture in the yearbook
But AJ was a Backstreet Boy! Or still is I guess based on the Old Navy commerical

it's been a few years... i'm a little rusty! either way kids these days don't know what they're missing out on!;)

Not sure if a confession but funny none the less...
Yesterday CP asked me if I knew who the boarder was that had a picture of George Washington as their avi. After few minuted I realized he was referring to kristenthegreat. After laughing for a minute I told him the right name to look for and as he called up her profile he exclaims "That's not George Washington, oops" Good thing he is cute cause he is not always that bright.
'Tis true. I am NOT, in fact, George Washington. :D She has a nice, furry hat though.

I rarely click on the the threads with titles starting "Prayers For. . .". No offence to those suffering but my life needs no more negativity.

Back