All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

every time I see "CP" I just kind of automatically read it as cheer princess now. I was at my sister's swim meet the other day and one of the team's initials (i'm assuming) was CP and it was on their swim caps and every time I looked at it I thought: Cheer Princess! wait no...

I was busted before by DH...we were waiting to go into the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay with the kids and DH said "get off FB and let's go in....I'm just guessing you're on FB, are you?" (I'm on phone, insert embarrassed face here)

Sometimes I wish I were more anonymous on here. Everyone pretty much knows what program Babydonna is with, which is totally cool with me, but I do have to be careful about what I post and how I post it.
I love cats. I love it when people on here start "throwing cats" when a thread becomes abusive, or frankly "catty". I think it is hilarious!
Like some others have mentioned, I don't notice spelling and grammar errors until after I can't edit. Sorry!
I know I shouldn't really care, especially since I'm a "forty-something cheer mom", but I really want people to think I'm cool.

I was busted before by DH...we were waiting to go into the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay with the kids and DH said "get off FB and let's go in....I'm just guessing you're on FB, are you?" (I'm on phone, insert embarrassed face here)
Trying really hard to figure out what DH is... I'm stuck. is it initials, or have I just not noticed DH being used on here to stand for something we say a lot?

I agree! No offense to the current posters. I was just closer to the people who posted back then. I've taken time off here and there but have ended up back here more recently since I have a job where I stare at a computer screen for hours. I hope more of those people end up making their way back!
I hate that this was the time that I joined and it was tougher to get close to people. I fell like I genuinely enjoyed reading people's opinions then but now I'm just kind of reading to stay up to date on things. Often times I scroll past a majority of the posts. The boards were much better when I first joined, I just wish I took advantage of actually forming relationships then.

Sometimes I wish I were more anonymous on here. Everyone pretty much knows what program Babydonna is with, which is totally cool with me, but I do have to be careful about what I post and how I post it.
I love cats. I love it when people on here start "throwing cats" when a thread becomes abusive, or frankly "catty". I think it is hilarious!
Like some others have mentioned, I don't notice spelling and grammar errors until after I can't edit. Sorry!
I know I shouldn't really care, especially since I'm a "forty-something cheer mom", but I really want people to think I'm cool.

Ditto, ditto and ditto.

Back