Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4.2
Level 4
Level 5 Restricted
Level 5
Level 6

There's also Prep divisions for Level 1, 2, and 3, but the rules are only slightly different (no tosses, shorter routine time, most EPs have a modified scoring grid for them)

The age grid has been published for a while and is accessible to the public at USASF Rules Site | Rules from Les Stella I've never heard of 2.0, 5.0, or 5.3. If they are offered somewhere, my assumption is that the company offering them is not a USASF sanctioned EP.
This is the same format as I have seen in Canada

Personally, when I was in cheer, my last few seasons I would've loved to be on a 5.0, I was amazing at stunting and I had decent tumbling but I had a back injury so tumbling was very difficult/painful for me. So no tumbling would've been great with me

USASF Levels are:

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4.2
Level 4
Level 5 Restricted
Level 5
Level 6

There's also Prep divisions for Level 1, 2, and 3, but the rules are only slightly different (no tosses, shorter routine time, most EPs have a modified scoring grid for them)

The age grid has been published for a while and is accessible to the public at USASF Rules Site | Rules from Les Stella I've never heard of 2.0, 5.0, or 5.3. If they are offered somewhere, my assumption is that the company offering them is not a USASF sanctioned EP.

@Alie I'm not sure why you gave this a negative rating? I posted what the divisions are and gave a link to the age grid...

I wish that allstar cheerleading had less divions like they did in the old days. I realize that there are way more athletes now but it gets way too confusing!

Realistically anyone can have any level combination they felt like, they just wouldn't compete. I live in Manitoba and we don't even have Open 4.2 teams. I think we have 1 Open 4. Everything else falls into the traditional grid.

Or never seen anything but a 4.2 on a schedule and I live in Ottawa and QC teams frequently compete in Ontario lol

Thank GOD there aren't 5.3 and I've never seen a rec team written down as 2.0 or anything. It usually says Rec or non compete...

Back