All-Star Copycat Elite Allstars...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pop warner competition I saw a team do a latin theme with yellow flowers and side ponies, and they started in cha cha poses, and I know you can't copyright a theme, but come on now, lets be real

They should start doing deductions for stealing others music. I accually know a few judges that told me when they hear others music they lose interest in the routine.

I've even seen some teams copying the music and not even making the effort to change the teamname in the voiceover. :eek:

most horrible is when small gym teams copy the music and the routine of a big known gym. Do they really think they can do it better?

Okay, so Im sure that I am WAAAY behind on this, but... did someone else have the EXACT same dance as Ultimate Athletics Legacy last year? From worlds? Because I KNOW that I've seen it before, but I dont remember watching them. :/ Am I going crazy, or did a choreographer get a li'l lazy?

Okay, so Im sure that I am WAAAY behind on this, but... did someone else have the EXACT same dance as Ultimate Athletics Legacy last year? From worlds? Because I KNOW that I've seen it before, but I dont remember watching them. :/ Am I going crazy, or did a choreographer get a li'l lazy?
It was a high school team from (I think) Indiana, their name has escaped me though.

It was a high school team from (I think) Indiana, their name has escaped me though.
Oh. :3 Did another team at Worlds use it as well? I swear I saw a team witha darker uniform doing that dance... Im probably mistaken though... my team is learning a new pyramid, and I got kicked in the head a few times... so... Im probably mistaken XD Thank you so much though! :D

I was at a high school comp last weekend and one team had all F5 and Cali Elite music.. They did redo the team names in the voice overs but my mom sat there and sang the originals!! Too funny!!

At the Eastern Region Championship for Pop Warner, one of the teams in my girls' division had Top Gun Unlimited 2010's music, all rearranged. I was in the stands like, "...Really?"

I always wonder if the judges realize it's another team's music... and, if they do, if they're able to still be objective while scoring... Personally, it would drive me nuts!

i feel this video applies greatly to the thread (ps the guy dancing is brilliant <3) make sure you watch till the credits :)

Back