All-Star Counting Through Pyramid Sections

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So people not competing count...and girls on the team don't? or do they...?
One time, we got scolded (by the judges, not our coach) for them being able to tell we were counting. Like a couple girls were mouthing the counts. SOO my question is, how do the judges feel about this?
Personally, I feel like that would mess me up!

When my kids are going you can bet your butt I'm counting like a mad woman. It starts out under my breath for the first part of the routine, but if there's like a problem skill, I start counting really loudly as if that's somehow going to help. Like one two three GO FIIIVEE!!!!
On the other hand they're six...

I just had the worst thought in my head. What if Teal Army, F5orDie,& Shooting stars fans all linked up to screw up Panthers count in the pyramid at NCA and worlds lol lol #Evilgrin.
Id die of laughter in the stands.

I can't listen to panthers 2012 worlds music without automatically hearing the crowd counting for them during pyramid -.-

At Cheer Athletics we count our jumps, stunts, running tumbling, and pyramid at practice and competitions. We have done this since I started cheering there when I was 11 and im 19 now. It keeps timing good, and makes athletes breath. Its just like having Mat talk. When we count and use mat talk it make going full out more fun.

I just had the worst thought in my head. What if Teal Army, F5orDie,& Shooting stars fans all linked up to screw up Panthers count in the pyramid at NCA and worlds lol lol #Evilgrin.
Id die of laughter in the stands.

As for this, with the music we can tell when counts are off. And when were in the gym for NCA week all the teams are in. With 20 teams in the gym and 6 mat that at all times has a team on the floor practicing with other teams cheering on the others. thats 20 teams yelling counts for whatever team they're watching. We got this.

Back