Covering Up Large Tattoo.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 15, 2012
Hey there!
I have a rather large hip-to-hip tattoo that I got last Summer. Covering it up was never a problem because the squad wore full body suits under their uniforms, but if i make the college team this year, they won't have them. What would you suggest for covering it up for games?

So far I thought of:
A) Wearing athletic tape over the tattoo in nude/ spankies colors.
B) A nude dancers body suit under my uniform.
C) Wear my skirt higher on my waist (which miiiight work if the skirts are long enough to begin with).

Any other suggestions? <3

I'm super afraid of getting make up on the uniforms haha. But, yeah, that stuff is magic =D

I was going to say Dermablend as well. It's supposed to hold up even when swimming and working out, so I don't think it'll come off on your uniform.

I have had many brides use Dermablend on even the hottest day and never even a tiny smudge has gotten on any of those white dresses!

I used Dermablend for a large back tattoo when I was in a wedding in muggy July and it needed to be reapplied after the ceremony. I don't think it ended up on my butter-yellow bridesmaid dress...not sure where it went though...
But I would go with the tape, if you tend to get hot easily, or the body suit if you don't.

I actually made my own tattoo cover ups because I got sick of looking like an alien with no belly button. I have my entire left side done and my whole left shoulder blade and cap. ALL makeups tattoo, water proof, theater to cover bigger pieces they all wear off and normally from the stunting portion of catching someone or being caught.

Back