All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spot on! Thank you for your thoughtful mature response on this matter.

I second that! My understanding of this forum was that it is a place where people who have a common interest can have open dialog without fear of backlash. As a "newbie" I was appalled to see the bullying (yep - I went there!) which only spawned only one result - embarrassment for everyone. Hopefully we can all go back to our regular programming and have fun chatting about the the ever-changing world of cheer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Christina please quit your rants and drama. That's what got us here in the first place. But since you must know all the drama because your pathetic and have no life, the only reason I came back on here was to make sure nobody was getting any backlash for your last stupid post as nobody not even me physically threatened you that was a huge lie. Nobody said they we're going to destroy you. Your just rediculous!!! Do you even think before the vomit runs out of your mouth??? Yes I left your gym the level made it very easy and our coach is gone which made it even easier. What a slap in her face-- a 3. And to call me on Mothers Day to talk about it, she could of went back and retried out but I wasn't giving them that kind of satisfaction. She is a full 4 and made a J5, but when your going to stack teams to win because that's how it looks in my eyes because how else are you a full 4 and make a 3-- in which I wasn't paying for-- not at the price of cheer. Then I take you and pretty much everyone else off Facebook to get rid of the momma drama and all your rants and there you are vomiting on here with your OPINIONS about my child's coach and the gym he works for-- not owns anymore so basically your defaming the new owners, investors from Chicago you don't even know-- stick to the facts. But you had none. I hope you did learn a good lesson with your derogatory comments towards my daughter's gym and Craig, I cannot believe your gym would stand behind you at all as then hey are wrong too. You don't put down another business because your in the same business, that's why it's called competition and you should always hope the others well and no thanks we don't need to be prayed for or pitied, just stop with the nasty bullying of my daughter's gym and Craig. They both don't deserve it.
you personally made an account just to call someone out by name, and expect us all to hop on your train of support...???? and then continue to complain about what level your kid got placed, as if that has anything to do with the situation at hand....?
we (were) talking about a fraud case here, not little suzy's mom being upset about level placements.

you personally made an account just to call someone out by name, and expect us all to hop on your train of support...???? and then continue to complain about what level your kid got placed, as if that has anything to do with the situation at hand....?
we (were) talking about a fraud case here, not little suzy's mom being upset about level placements.
Yessssss honey! PREACH!!!

Oh Christina please quit your rants and drama. That's what got us here in the first place. But since you must know all the drama because your pathetic and have no life, the only reason I came back on here was to make sure nobody was getting any backlash for your last stupid post as nobody not even me physically threatened you that was a huge lie. Nobody said they we're going to destroy you. Your just rediculous!!! Do you even think before the vomit runs out of your mouth??? Yes I left your gym the level made it very easy and our coach is gone which made it even easier. What a slap in her face-- a 3. And to call me on Mothers Day to talk about it, she could of went back and retried out but I wasn't giving them that kind of satisfaction. She is a full 4 and made a J5, but when your going to stack teams to win because that's how it looks in my eyes because how else are you a full 4 and make a 3-- in which I wasn't paying for-- not at the price of cheer. Then I take you and pretty much everyone else off Facebook to get rid of the momma drama and all your rants and there you are vomiting on here with your OPINIONS about my child's coach and the gym he works for-- not owns anymore so basically your defaming the new owners, investors from Chicago you don't even know-- stick to the facts. But you had none. I hope you did learn a good lesson with your derogatory comments towards my daughter's gym and Craig, I cannot believe your gym would stand behind you at all as then hey are wrong too. You don't put down another business because your in the same business, that's why it's called competition and you should always hope the others well and no thanks we don't need to be prayed for or pitied, just stop with the nasty bullying of my daughter's gym and Craig. They both don't deserve it.
Lordy lord talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You don't want people having opinions and talking trash and yet here you are calling out someone by their name and personally attaching the women.

I think we should give Craig the benefit of the doubt and leave it for a court of law to decide. My daughter is new to what was once his gym as it is now owned by a private equity group out of Chicago and them and their workers deserve to move on from this right now. It is also not good for the kids that are a part of fierceboards that have come to love Craig and his family as he is a super nice guy from what Snacks tells me and she misses him a lot as up until a week or so ago he was coaching her. It was a lot to explain to a nine year old especially someone she thought was amazing. And until you work for a gym, you will never understand the countless unpaid hours and time that go into it to keep everyone happy and the love and care they have for your kids that goes completely unnoticed all of the time. Totally sad. Yes it is a business and as a business you need customers to survive but cheer gyms gain family members and treat them as such, when they are down on their luck they treat them like family and keep them in their gym. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do in a business sense,but it's the love they have for you and your child. Most smaller gyms do it and bigger business gyms don't. Whatever he did, he did for the kids and that's what I will truly believe and if the monies went to keep the doors open then that's where it went.but this is speculation and for a court to decide not us. All I can say is that we as a family are behind him 100%.

I personally don't think someone who admittedly took money that was directed for competition fees and spent it elsewhere deserves the benefit of the doubt. That is regardless of whether it is theft in the eyes of the law or if he is found guilty at trial. Unpaid hours are also illegal in the state of IL for hourly employees.

ok I'm deleting this because this post has reached a level of crazy I'm not sure I've ever seen in our 6 years of cheer.

Apologies to all for however everything was interpreted. I literally just knew she was new to our gym and was trying to warn her about the policy so what happened after wouldn't happen. Next time I'll PM.

Last edited:
Back