All-Star Craptastic Allstars Rumors/questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2010
Ask anything! For example....

Did we kick Susie off because here parents were beyone obnoxious?

HECK YEAH! Once we told her she was off the team, Susie attempted to tick tock her way outta the gym, but didn't make it too far since her tick tocks STINK....so just ended up walking out the door with her parents right behind her, still mumbling something about Susie being the best ever. They have been banned for life.

Any others? (and watch out for Susie, she's on here, so she may answer w/her anonymous screenname!)

Its so exciting!!! But at the same time, lots of pressure. Everyone saying that "we are the poo" at these competitions puts lots of stress on the athletes but they handle it "craptastically"!! I'm waiting on the day I can see a sea of brown in that audience, with everyone shouting GOOOO CRAP at the top of their lungs!

I heard Craptastic Allstars was already promised a Full Paid bid and they can use as many guys as they want on IO5.

I heard Craptastic Allstars was already promised a Full Paid bid and they can use as many guys as they want on IO5.
Not completely true. The paid bid promise? :-# Shhhhhh! Who wouldn't want Crap to represent them??? As for them allowing us to use as many guys as we want.....not true! We asked, but they wouldn't let us do it. But if you notice any facial hair on our beast girls, don't pay that any mind. Just hormone issues....I promise!

Back