All-Star Craptastic Allstars Rumors/questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do Ya'll feel about Tranny Cats...I heard their voiceovers were directed at you guys including: "Extreme jealousy, just a tish? its because karma is a B****"
and "Revenge is a dish best served cold"
and thoughts???

Isn't the tiny team going to keep 'dingle berries' this year? And won't exlax pull their sponsorship if you lose the 'laxatives' on level 2? Of course theres always fibercon to step it up in the senior 2 division.
But personally, I've always waited for some team to take the name 'stomach flu' - they'd be 'all that' and an airsickness bag!

How do Ya'll feel about Tranny Cats...I heard their voiceovers were directed at you guys including: "Extreme jealousy, just a tish? its because karma is a B****"
and thoughts???

The rivalry between Tranny Cats and Craptastic All Stars while sometimes constipated is a good one as both programs push each other. Voiceovers back and forth may seem harsh to outsiders of these programs but are only in fun. But since you brought up voiceovers - the other day my twin cousins sister in law was stalking InYourFacebook.ugh and there was a hater mix from UR-IN All Stars. They are so jealous of the way Craptastic pushes and pushes till every routine flows like pure golden crap. A lot of other people must of heard it too because now the audio has been pulled down now that the crap as hit the fan. The voiceover said: "If it's yellow, let it mellow if it's brown flush it down. UR - IN ALL STARS FLUSHING CRAP outta town." I can't wait to see how Craptastic responds. :starwars:

Omg craptastic is the poo! Is it ok if I take a picture with/get an autograph from/make a fake facebook for/follow home some of your athletes?!

and thoughts???
actually for the shirts that they sent out they sensored B**** to shhhh hahah

OMG so this one time I kinda sorta almost did a janky full type thingy on my boyfriends trampoline 3 summers ago so can i be last pass on the squirts (jr 5) because i want to tell everyone that i competed at worlds on a jr team so they think that im just that craptastic!? i know i'll never ever do it at practice but thats only because yellow floors make me not able to tumble but i promise to kinda attempt to maybe sorta do it in comps! but you know that me "squat and grunt" at the end of my last pass will be CRAP-MAZING! Oh yea and i have a heel stretch at a 90 degree angle and i can almost pull a triangle scrapian so i should be point fly to! and point dancer because my cousins bestfriends 7th grade english teachers boyfriends sisters hairdresser once attended a tapeing of SYTYCD and that makes me that bestest dancer that there ever was!!!

PS im 17 and i know thats a little old to be on a jr 5 team but i can pass for 13 and i can make a fake birth certificate out of brown and yellow construction paper! it'll look real! i promise! (maybe...)

PPS i cant come to any of the practice because we need family time

PPPS my moms friends grandpas goldfish just dies and im to upset to come to tryouts so ill just send you a video of [a girl whos not] me tumbling good and you can judge me from that... but we all know that i'll be on jr 5

PPPPS we have alot of money with which to pay the judges

Grrrrr. Craptastic All-Stars used to be my favorite team, but now they're the enema.

Hi! Do you remember me? I'm the one who sent my own crap in the mail! So I'm obsessed with Craptastic, I even soaked my hair in crap so I could get that true turd shade. I havent bathed in weeks! Even though bathing is not really an option when I'm staring in your gym window 24/7.
I would love to show you my squat sit to double wipe, it's simply craptastic! If you saw it, you would put me in the back row faster than you can say "Uggghhhh!"

Back