All-Star Creative Level 3 Tumbling Passes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think so! 2011 season? Love all of the Wildcats teams but senior red is definitely a favorite!
aww.....thanks!! can't wait for everyone to see our routine this year. Between Bucky O'Leary's choreography & JR's music - everything came out better than i ever imagined.

Are front handspring punch front's legal in level 3? I'm pretty sure they're Level 4 and above....I could be wrong though.
I think you can do them if you don't directly connect them. you have to take a pause or step in between.

thank you for knowing and using the term flyspring... you would not believe the looks I get when I say it!

The same look I get when I tell people my pass has a baranai (sp) and e'rbody be all like "wut :confused:"
And then I hafta do the whole awkward "Its a forward half/no handed roundoff..."

The same look I get when I tell people my pass has a baranai (sp) and e'rbody be all like "wut :confused:"
And then I hafta do the whole awkward "Its a forward half/no handed roundoff..."
A brawny? I'm sure that's not how you spell it either, but that's the way I've always pronounced it! Like the paper towel brand!

A brawny? I'm sure that's not how you spell it either, but that's the way I've always pronounced it! Like the paper towel brand!

A girl at my school swears up and down its called a Brandi.
Anyone with elite gymnastics experience wanna weigh in? lol

That's how we pronounce it but with an extra a sound, like barawny.
Lol. We all have a different way to say this one!

A girl at my school swears up and down its called a Brandi.
Anyone with elite gymnastics experience wanna weigh in? lol
I'm fairly sure that the terms can be used interchangeably. As in, some people call it a barani, some people call it a brandi and it is accepted as either one depending on what each gym uses. But, then again I'm not an expert in gymnastics or anything, its just from my own personal observations.

Back