All-Star creative stunt sequences you love

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hi guys just saw the thread about things that annoy you, and was thinking hmm well what about things you love! what stunt sequences have you seen and thought wow i love that!

Ill start with i love CEAs high light stunts, junior group stunt competitions are generally amazing because they flyers are so small you can throw them just about anywhere!

edited to say: this doesnt just include level five by the way, i wanna hear about other stuff, like i love when senior 2 teams do level 2 tick tocks!

I love tilts, I think they look really cool. I love when a team does a tilt and then pulls it straight around to a scale

I LOVE a sharp scorp to scale pop out, on any level.

And of course I love anything intricate, like CEAs highlighted stunts

I love tilts, I think they look really cool. I love when a team does a tilt and then pulls it straight around to a scale

I LOVE a sharp scorp to scale pop out, on any level.

And of course I love anything intricate, like CEAs highlighted stunts

i love them when they are in a scorp, bend their knee towards their back, then pop out.

i love low to high tick tocks for some reason. i think i like when they dip from high to low then tick tock, i think it just lets you konw that its coming and then you're watching for it! i love what i saw NJSE fab 5 do at cheertech, they tilted then flipped forward. also love when flyers go from heel stretch to scorp quickly wihtout letting go (my moms favorite)

-So Cal flyers were the DEAL. any level....cheerforce same as well :D
-USA M80s stunt sequence last year
-Anything over than a foldover/waterfall and a tic tock :D....full up. show me something NEW... oh and dont fall. thnx.

I really like World Cup Shooting Stars point stunt. There is so much going on and she flies so gracefully! Of course I like Maddie's Highlight stunt!

I love CEA Jr Coed 5's stunts (both) this year. Not sure why I am so obsessed with it, might be a combo of the stunt with the music.

I loved CEA Junior Elite's elite sequence last year...and the split thing at the end of running tumbling lol.

Anddd Tsunami's elite sequence last year. I love turning scorps. They look so graceful and ballerina-esque.

WCSS stunt sequence this year is amazing to me! and of course brandon always has creative stunts, cant wait to see them this year.

Back