All-Star creative stunt sequences you love

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Georgia Coed 4 from 2010 was SICK

Also, Cali Sm Sr 5 from 2010 with their double based, all-girl switchup stretches YOWZA

I love doubleups too... PCM Fantasy's specialty stunt 2010 was opposite side fullup lib tic scale FIERCE

i saw a team called wake forest on you tube. there stunts were pretty creative! they did one and a quarter ups to an inversion from the top and then they like stepped out into two man stunts. and there second stunt sequence was a ball up to goofy then tick top at the top to stretch then power press to scorpian scale then double down....pretty cool for a not popular gym

i saw a team called wake forest on you tube. there stunts were pretty creative! they did one and a quarter ups to an inversion from the top and then they like stepped out into two man stunts. and there second stunt sequence was a ball up to goofy then tick top at the top to stretch then power press to scorpian scale then double down....pretty cool for a not popular gym

Post the link!

It's hard to explain, but once I saw a youth 2 team do this stunt where the flyer faced backward and they tossed her up. While she was in the air, she did a tuck 1/2 turn, landed in scrunch, then went immediately to extension. It was simple, but creative and cool looking.

anything Brandon does, im in awe. senior elite specialty stunts have been cool to. top gun has had some good ones as well. but ha yeah, Brandon is the one team i can always count on to do something unique year after year.

It's hard to explain, but once I saw a youth 2 team do this stunt where the flyer faced backward and they tossed her up. While she was in the air, she did a tuck 1/2 turn, landed in scrunch, then went immediately to extension. It was simple, but creative and cool looking.

I'm not really sure if this is what your describing.. But here is my daughters old stunt
Mar 25, 2013 8:58pm | Facebook

Back