All-Star creative stunt sequences you love

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love CEA Jr Coed 5's stunts (both) this year. Not sure why I am so obsessed with it, might be a combo of the stunt with the music.

Anyone else notice that jr. coed dragonflies' stunt sequence is senior elite's from 2008 except they point in the scorpion. CEA is great about bring things about the fans love.

wcss point stunt, the 1.5 up to bow is FLY! its so fluent!

my fav stunt of all time may be senior elite in 09, before they changed it for worlds. it's like it told a story. i love and wish they would do the dive part of it again

I also really like Reign's stunt! It has Ernie written ALLLL over it lol. There is some great flexibility on that team. I think Tsunami practiced the heel stretch to back transition at some point last year but I don't believe they ever competed with it... I freakin' LOVE IT!

I also really like Reign's stunt! It has Ernie written ALLLL over it lol. There is some great flexibility on that team. I think Tsunami practiced the heel stretch to back transition at some point last year but I don't believe they ever competed with it... I freakin' LOVE IT!

thanks hannah. we call it the suicide.

Anything that GBE does is basically amazing! I love lime's stunt this season with the illusion its really creative. I also really liked teal jr. coed 3 (09-10) stunts.

-CEA junior elite's inversion/stunt last year!!
-Georgia large coed's 06 worlds stunt!!
-Brandon Senior black's 09 worlds stunt -AMAZING! Music, choreography, everything!!

Brandon Senior Black from last year and Senior Elite 09.
The combination of the stunt and the music from Senior Elite in 09 gives me chills.

Back