Crossover Performance Times

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i remember at a competition i was crossing over on another team due to an injury. i first competed with my first team, there was one team, and then the team i was crossing over was after. i had to warm up with both teams back in warm ups. out on the performance floor, i performed, grabbed water, and ran around backstage to go straight back on stage. it was intense.

I like when there is about 45minutes-1 hour between performances but we all know that doesnt happen. Usually competitions work with us to give some breathing time if we just got off the floor so we get maybe 5 minutes before we have to leave to go to warm ups. I dislike when you get off the floor and have to sprint to get to the first floor and you already have time going cause your still so tired and i dont feel you can do your best

Back when I was on west coast wildcats I crossed over from J3 to Sr.3 and I had to chang unis because they were diffrent for each team. So I had 3min to change and get to warm-up at most of the comps...I did that for I think 3 yrs. and the longest time i ever had between teams was 15min.

I'm in favor of limited restrictions on gyms having crossovers. And I'm also in favor of them getting no assistance from the event producers in warmup time issues.

Gym's choice.
Tjis yr my team Vancouver All Stars from what I am aware of no one is allowed to cross over unless there is an injory.

I like having an hour and half difference.

I'd done one competition when I preformed one routine then literally went back to the holding area, changed uniforms and then competed again.
Then I've been on the other end having to be ready to go for a 9 am time then compete again sometime after 6 for the other team.

However if I had to choose too much time or two little time, I'd take too little time any day.

A few years ago I was a cross over on Youth 2 and Senior 4.2. We went to this really tiny competition and we warmed up at the exact same time. After we warmed up, I performed with my Youth team. Then I ran off the mat and literally 5 seconds later I ran back on the mat to compete on Senior 4.2.

Back