Curlformers And Competition Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is the best company to go for for a pin up ponies style hair piece?

We also make a different method using zip ties, it's very secure and we match all hair colors. Our ponies are thick real hair and everyone who we've made them for loves them for the style, ease of putting in and taking out after. No crisscrossing strings pulling on you hair and hurting your scalp.
Beehive Cheer Hair (Etsy) we are less than half price of posh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also make a different method using zip ties, it's very secure and we match all hair colors. Our ponies are thick real hair and everyone who we've made them for loves them for the style, ease of putting in and taking out after. No crisscrossing strings pulling on you hair and hurting your scalp.
Beehive Cheer Hair (Etsy) we are less than half price of posh.

Cp's pinups has never hurt her head?? If the x ties hurt I think they might be doing something wrong.

The sew in method was hurting my CP's head. I haven't tried zip ties yet, but I finally found a Youtube video of an athlete sewing in another athlete's hair that said do not put pressure on the combs or that pull cord tightener thing and CP has not had headaches the rest of the season. CP has a Posh.

The sew in method was hurting my CP's head. I haven't tried zip ties yet, but I finally found a Youtube video of an athlete sewing in another athlete's hair that said do not put pressure on the combs or that pull cord tightener thing and CP has not had headaches the rest of the season. CP has a Posh.

I am not sure you can use zip ties on a posh. Ours is designed to use zip ties. We have a video of how it goes in on our Facebook page.

Back