OT Current Song Obsession

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Finally bought Blake Shelton's new album, Red River Blue! AMAZINGGGG! Some of my favorites: Sunny in Seattle, Drink On it, Get Some and God Gave Me You. The country boys have killed it this summer with their new albums! Honestly not a song I didn't like on Blake's or Luke Bryan's! I've been on a total country kick lately, so here are some of my other obsessions currently:

She's Like Texas- John Abbott Band (I don't think this is a new song at all, but I just discovered it and love it!)
Somebody's Chelsea- Reba (Okay, so this one also got bonus points for including my name, but it's still good regardless!)
Let's Get Together- Phil Vassar
Staying's Worse than Leaving- Sunny Sweeny
My Heart Can't Tell You No- Sara Evans
Country Must be Country Wide- Brantley Gilbert
Love Done Gone- Billy Currington
Here for a Good Time- George Strait
Tough- Kellie Pickler
Without You- Keith Urban
It Took a Woman- Craig Morgan (Again, not really new, but I just heard it for the first time the other day. So, new to me none the less)

haha, Hopefully there's some Country fans that can make use out of this post!

Finally bought Blake Shelton's new album, Red River Blue! AMAZINGGGG! Some of my favorites: Sunny in Seattle, Drink On it, Get Some and God Gave Me You. The country boys have killed it this summer with their new albums! Honestly not a song I didn't like on Blake's or Luke Bryan's! I've been on a total country kick lately, so here are some of my other obsessions currently:

She's Like Texas- John Abbott Band (I don't think this is a new song at all, but I just discovered it and love it!)
Somebody's Chelsea- Reba (Okay, so this one also got bonus points for including my name, but it's still good regardless!)
Tough- Kellie Pickler
Without You- Keith Urban
It Took a Woman- Craig Morgan (Again, not really new, but I just heard it for the first time the other day. So, new to me none the less)

I am the hugest country fan!!!!!!! Tell me you can email me some! :)

Tough- Kellie Pickler
Without You- Keith Urban

i have gotten a new found obsession with country. ive been listening to alot of jason aldean, i would love some more song suggestions in addition to what you've listed :) downloading these now!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey! I was just cleaning out my inbox and noticed 2 of the emails I sent never went through! I tried to resend them, so hopefully you got them this time. and I'll message you some more when I get the time Showstopper!

Back