OT Current Song Obsession

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am not a big Taylor Swift fan at all (acutally I can't really stand her) but I'm IN LOVE with her new song with the Civil Wars, Safe & Sound.
And everybody should check out The Civil Wars! Their music is so different and sooo good. Barton Hollow & Tip of My Tongue are my favorites:)

I am not a big Taylor Swift fan at all (acutally I can't really stand her) but I'm IN LOVE with her new song with the Civil Wars, Safe & Sound.
And everybody should check out The Civil Wars! Their music is so different and sooo good. Barton Hollow & Tip of My Tongue are my favorites:)
Not gonna lie, the only reason I listened to that song was for The Hunger Games.
And now because of it, I've fallen in love with The Civil Wars.

Not gonna lie, the only reason I listened to that song was for The Hunger Games.
And now because of it, I've fallen in love with The Civil Wars.
Same here! Have you heard anyo of their live stuff on youtube? They sound so perfect, even better than the recorded stuff.

jesse j - domino
i see stars - till the world ends
blake shelton - honey bee
go radio - rolling in the deep
hawk nelson - stagefright
hot chelle rae - keep you with me
the civil wars - poison and wine
justin robinett - waiting for the end/ ET (youtube this guy his covers are sick)

T-Pain: It's not you

Could be great in a routine with a voiceover like "who's going to claim the ring?" baby it's not you its me............

Better Than I Know Myself - Adam Lambert

But you're the only one that knows me, better than I know myself :cloud9:

Back