All-Star Cutest Little Flyer Ever....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching the video of him on the concrete flipping her up made me stomach turn. I don't know how I feel about all this. On one hand she's adorable and looks like she's having fun. But I think dad is a bit of an attention whore and using his daughter. I also seriously question his decision making where safety is concerned.
All I could think of was this "baby swinging yoga" videos.

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

Wait... There are more people who think it's a good idea to throw a little kid around like that ??? The few moments I could hear the babies, they didn't sound too happy... And I just imagine what would happen if the adult's hand slipped even once.

Although I can understand why the babies would seem soothed afterwards, they're probably relieved that the swinging and tossing has stopped.

This is disturbing; the rawness of that child skin is leading me to guess that he/she is about 3-4 months. And the way that they were dipping the poor child's head in that water? :(:eek::jawdrop:

What the f*ck is that?!?!?!? That makes me sick! I had to turn it off but are those real babies? The first one looked like a doll but the second one looked real. I want to find this woman and beat the crap out of her! Yeah I'm that sickened by this video.

Back