D2summit 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 26, 2017
We are going to D2 Summit Nay 11-15th and wanted to get feedback from parents that have attended. We've never been to Disney let alone a cheer comp at Disney. I want to be as prepared as I can be.

I have never been to the Summit at Disney (attended D2 last year at Tampa). However, I have been to several comps at the ESPN center and they have all been a great experience. I think it goes without saying, but it is definitely a larger competition than most. Plan ahead for when you want to visit the parks and make sure you arrive earlier than you need to be there (traffic is terrible!)

We are going to D2 Summit Nay 11-15th and wanted to get feedback from parents that have attended. We've never been to Disney let alone a cheer comp at Disney. I want to be as prepared as I can be.
We went to the D1 Summit last year and are going to the D2 Summit this year :) Last year the process was pretty easy...there are tons of people around to direct you in the right area and everyone was super nice...we did one of the varsity travel packages and it was super easy to use the buses to everything, you just need to make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get where you need to go :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Holy cow, 54 small junior 3 teams and 56 small junior 2 teams in semi-finals! Plus a few others over 35-40, huge divisions!

And then you have the divisions with 1 team in them :confused:
CP wants to be on a J2 team next year but uggh - it's always one of the biggest divisions at most of the comps we go to..

ETA - interesting that the Summit has *only* 26 but that is just for SJ2 and they have 28 in LJ2

Last edited:
These divisions are huge!! It'll be huge if a wc team ends up winning, having to beat sooooo many teams.

It looks like my cps division aren't too bad LJ2 has 16 in semis and LS3 only has 4.....hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back