OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
I figured we should start a new thread! the original dance moms finally comes back tomorrow and i am very excited! they are calling this an extension of season 2 instead of season 3. who else is excited?

Episode: 14
The Battle Begins
At their last competition, Abby ran and left the moms and the girls at the show after Maddie froze on stage and they lost the group number to the Candy Apples. But now she is back! With Maddie sitting on the bench until she regains her confidence, Chloe holds the fate of the Abby Lee Dance Company on her shoulders. Will Abby be able to convince Maddie to dance to clinch the win?

They're all probably contracted until the minute those kids turn 18..or the show ends. Whichever comes first :D

They have signed a contract not only with the show but with Abby. If they wanted to leave now they would owe so much money they would have to take out a second mortgage.

They have signed a contract not only with the show but with Abby. If they wanted to leave now they would owe so much money they would have to take out a second mortgage.
Also I saw in an interview that the moms said Abby really has a big heart, she sometimes doesn't know when to shut up :p Plus I'm sure it's a little extra dramatic in front of the cameras. Hahaha anyway this is definitely one of my favorite shows :)

I love the show but I can't figure out why they actually pay that woman to treat their children that way. I don't think any amount of money is worth destroying their self-esteem.

Did anyone else feel when they came in asking where Abby was right at the beginning was completely scripted or was that just me? :confused:

For anyone wondering Maddie really was sick during this episode, like REALLY sick. that is why she seemed so sad and upset. this competition was not the first time she has done a solo since the end of last season. she did several in between filming and did just fine. :)

Back