OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
These past two episodes have been a little too much for me! Abby has been meaner than normal and that is a hard thing for her. you also got a taste of the true Melissa in this episode. Talking badly about a ten year old to their teacher???

I couldn't believe Melissa! I wanted to jump thru my screen and slap her! Who says stuff like that about a 10 year old?!?!?! Anytime the other moms say anything about the favortism, it's about what Melissa allows Abby to do to the other kids! They never tear, Maddie down personally and are always loving on her and Kenzie. When this show ends Melissa isn't going to have a friend to call on...

Why do the moms stay there?! Goodness

I can actually understand it. When I was about the girls age the dance school I used to go to was amazing, you had to be invited to it and if I had of stayed and finished my education I would have gone into professional dance, without a question.
as much as the school was amazing at teaching dance the director was so mean. We were all terrified of her. during rehearsal if you didn't smile and preform she used to kick you off stage until you learn how to smile.
fear is a very common teaching method of teaching dance, and hate to say it but it works. I'm sure you all have know that one cheer coach like that as well.

anyways, with Abby it might not be the case. Its hard to tell what the person is really like because we only see what they want us to see.

Throughout the show I've seen glimpses into Abby's softer side (when they were playing on the beach in Miami, when she cried at Mckenzie's dance, etc.), and I truly believe that is her normal self. The drama is all for the show. Yes they've signed contracts, but in case you haven't noticed, those women are pretty damn rich and I think if they wanted to pay out of it they could. The show is entertaining at some points, I won't deny that, but it's gotten to be so overdone and fake, and they're all just obsessed with their fame.

Throughout the show I've seen glimpses into Abby's softer side (when they were playing on the beach in Miami, when she cried at Mckenzie's dance, etc.), and I truly believe that is her normal self. The drama is all for the show. Yes they've signed contracts, but in case you haven't noticed, those women are pretty damn rich and I think if they wanted to pay out of it they could. The show is entertaining at some points, I won't deny that, but it's gotten to be so overdone and fake, and they're all just obsessed with their fame.
Abby does have a soft side, unfortunately the dancers only see it every once in a blue moon. Abby in reality, is just like Abby on the show but 10 times worse. I wish you were right though, if that was her normal self Chloe, Paige, Brooke, etc. would be much better dancers.

I really do believe Abby is nice. Think about when the show first started last summer. She was harsh, but not to the point of ridiculousness like it is now. It's obviously over done but I agree with everyone who says the show is fueling another side of her. No one is watching the show for her to be nice. Look at Miami for example, I LOVED that show, but no one else did. Why? Because they weren't looking for nice coaches who pull the kids aside and talk about their feelings, they want someone who will yell and tell them to suck it up or get out. Everyone can say "Oh she's so mean. Why do they stay there with her acting like that?" But it's the precise reason why you watch this show.

On a lighter note, can I just say what a beautiful little dancer Mckenzie has become? She is no longer going to be a prop in the group dances and I can't be happier for her!

I just have to say that even though I've seen every episode, I am still so shocked by the behavior and language that is displayed on the show. I realize a great majority of it may be "rehearsed" but when these women and children, who are not trained actors, show real emotion and real anger you have to wonder where they misplaced their filters. The only people in my life who get to see my true anger are my husband and children. :oops:

I just hope that they don't always fight like that in front of their kids all the time. I understand why they get mad at Abby, but that's terrible for kids to be constantly watching.

Back