OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I couldn't believe Melissa! I wanted to jump thru my screen and slap her! Who says stuff like that about a 10 year old?!?!?! Anytime the other moms say anything about the favortism, it's about what Melissa allows Abby to do to the other kids! They never tear, Maddie down personally and are always loving on her and Kenzie. When this show ends Melissa isn't going to have a friend to call on...

Her blubbering about "oh the mean things those other moms say about you just hurt my heart" (or something to that effect) Oh, give me a break.

oh my god mckenzie was actually so adorable when she ran off stage on all fours i have never laughed so hard in my life but thought something was that cute before

She was shopping where I live and I didn't see her. But people who don't even watch the show from my school took pictures with her.. Like what the heck?! I have the worst luck. Ugh.

I finally got a chance to watch this week's episode and wow....Melissa is a bigger B* then Brigette from Miami! At least Bridgette used the moms to get what she wanted for Lucas, if I recall she never threw a kid under the bus like Melissa did to Chloe.
I applaud Maddie for walking out when Melissa started in! Abby gets Chloe and Maddie's dynamic...that's why she feeds it. It is obvious the girls love each other...Chloe was waiting in the wings for her when she finished her solo and walked back to the room with her hand in hand. The directors are trying to cause this "rivalry" between the girls that is not happening.
Oh and Kelly isn't going anywhere...she has been at that studio since Abby's mother opened it. They should have picked one of the other moms to do that storyline with. I don't even think paige and brooke were supposed to dance (or maybe they did) because neither one seemed very heartbroken that the announcer was calling their name.
I can honestly say though that Chloe is a better dancer then Maddie. I think the only reason she placed higher was because her music skipped and sh kept going.

I can honestly say though that Chloe is a better dancer then Maddie. I think the only reason she placed higher was because her music skipped and sh kept going.
I completely agree with you on this! Plus they had two very different dances and Maddie got to
Smile the whole time while Chloe stayed in character, making it look like she didn't enjoy it all the way. Chloe is definetly a better dancer to me and I feel like she has more potential!!!

finally got time to watch the episode.
I wish Kelly would just let her kids dance, it seem to be a regular thing (atleast for the show) that she pulls Paiges solo. I know she has reasoning for them, i just love paiges solos but we never get to see them

I completely agree with you on this! Plus they had two very different dances and Maddie got to
Smile the whole time while Chloe stayed in character, making it look like she didn't enjoy it all the way. Chloe is definetly a better dancer to me and I feel like she has more potential!!!
As a mom of a competitve dancer, Chloe always out-dances Maddie. Chloe is usually given choreography that is 2nd rate to Maddie's and Maddie always has the same lyrical dance, set to different music, while Chloe is always switching between dance styles. Also this week, Maddie had 3+ weeks to learn/practice her solo,and placed 2nd, Chloe had 3 days and placed 3rd....to me that speaks to how amazing of a dancer Chloe is to have the 3rd highest score with a dance she learned and perfected in 3 days...

Back