OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i liked that their style was so different compared to abby, abbys dances bored me a little so it was nice to see sth new! Plus the moms were crazy, so it didnt get boring ;) I just didnt like them lifiting up their legs in those routines all the time
I would have liked another season.

Just watched the season finale on DVR last night and I loved this episode. All of the dances were great. I actually respected Cathy a little when she gave Abby credit for the amazing Last Text dance. That was one of the best dances I've ever seen and it gave me goose bumps lol.

Just watched the season finale on DVR last night and I loved this episode. All of the dances were great. I actually respected Cathy a little when she gave Abby credit for the amazing Last Text dance. That was one of the best dances I've ever seen and it gave me goose bumps lol.

I thought that was a brilliant idea!!!

Have Maddie and Chole ever competed against Sophia Lucia or Autumn Miller or any of those youtube stars. I was really wondering who'd win?

I wish Maddie and Chloe would do more duets together on the show. They are both such GORGEOUS dancers, and they dance so well together! They did that Black/White Swan piece and it was stunning. Their unique styles blend very nicely. They'd be b**** to compete against, too, since they're both so dang good! Definitely would be a dominant duet force to be reckoned with!

I wish Maddie and Chloe would do more duets together on the show. They are both such GORGEOUS dancers, and they dance so well together! They did that Black/White Swan piece and it was stunning. Their unique styles blend very nicely. They'd be b**** to compete against, too, since they're both so dang good! Definitely would be a dominant duet force to be reckoned with!

did you see inside of me duet? it's my favorite :)

Have Maddie and Chole ever competed against Sophia Lucia or Autumn Miller or any of those youtube stars. I was really wondering who'd win?
Off the top of my head i can only think of 1 time they competed against Autumn and i honestly cant remember who won. Unfortunately they live on opposite sides of the country so it is hard for them to be at the same competitions. It would be fun to watch though!
They have duets every year! i hate how they don't do more on the show because all of their duets are just amazing and beautiful. they are like 1 person when they dance it is really awesome to see! you are right, they are a forced to be reckoned with when they dance together! :)
did you see inside of me duet? it's my favorite :)
My favorite too!:D

Back