OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SmileyRyleigh I cried too, but that's cause i have been waiting to watch that for over a month and then seeing both Chloe and Christi, i lost it! they didn't look ghostly pale because they had been at the beach a few times since they were in LA! :)

Chloe and Maddie had an event this weekend in NYC together and they were asked to dance. they made up a duet on the plane there and then without ever rehearsing it performed it in front of a huge crowd. It is beautiful!

How long is their contract? I hate all the fighting, the kids are great, but its gotten a little out of control, in real life without cameras would anyone stay at a place like that? I couldnt.

How long is their contract? I hate all the fighting, the kids are great, but its gotten a little out of control, in real life without cameras would anyone stay at a place like that? I couldnt.

I'm sure it's a bit over exaggerated...I know that Abby is rude in person (from what I hear) but I think that lifetime adds more drama to make the show more interesting, just like any reality show on.

I'm sure it's a bit over exaggerated...I know that Abby is rude in person (from what I hear) but I think that lifetime adds more drama to make the show more interesting, just like any reality show on.

Im sure it is exaggerated, but mothers cussing, yelling, crying? In a normal situation you could just stay away. Or just take your child somewhere else

ugh i really liked dance moms miami
Funny thing is I didn't at first. But it definitely grew on me. I just never understood how they wore such skimpy costumes (compared to ALDC) and why that little boy was always shirtless. I also thought their technique was not as good as Abby's kids, but still I enjoyed watching. Drama mamas everywhere!

Funny thing is I didn't at first. But it definitely grew on me. I just never understood how they wore such skimpy costumes (compared to ALDC) and why that little boy was always shirtless. I also thought their technique was not as good as Abby's kids, but still I enjoyed watching. Drama mamas everywhere!

i liked that their style was so different compared to abby, abbys dances bored me a little so it was nice to see sth new! Plus the moms were crazy, so it didnt get boring ;) I just didnt like them lifiting up their legs in those routines all the time

Back