OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I cannot speak for all of the moms but that is exactly what Christi is doing.
Good for her. I'm actually getting huge enjoyment out of the fact that all of their traveling, competition fees, costumes and incidentals are being paid for and on top of that they are getting a flat and quite nice fee per episode. If I was one of those moms I would keep doing this for as long as I could. And no wonder other moms are vying for spots on this team and the show!

Is anyone watching right now? cheergirl4444 I must know: Did they have to qualify individually for these dances beforehand? I just assumed since it was an invitational they had to qualify beforehand, but Kendall seemed genuinely upset about not getting it. I just assumed that MacKenzie, Maddie, Brooke, and Chloe were the actual solo performers that had qualified earlier, so Chloe was the one that had to do it.

Regardless, I'm glad Chloe got it. She deserved it more. If Kendall could come up with the idea that they did that little competition because Abby wanted Chloe, she should also be able to comprehend that just because she beat Chloe once doesn't mean she's better than Chloe now and deserves the solo more.

Is anyone watching right now? cheergirl4444 I must know: Did they have to qualify individually for these dances beforehand? I just assumed since it was an invitational they had to qualify beforehand, but Kendall seemed genuinely upset about not getting it. I just assumed that MacKenzie, Maddie, Brooke, and Chloe were the actual solo performers that had qualified earlier, so Chloe was the one that had to do it.

Regardless, I'm glad Chloe got it. She deserved it more. If Kendall could come up with the idea that they did that little competition because Abby wanted Chloe, she should also be able to comprehend that just because she beat Chloe once doesn't mean she's better than Chloe now and deserves the solo more.
No they didn't qualify beforehand. the studio did but not the solos. the audition was real and Kendall's tears were real. she was upset at the moment but was over very fast and then was happy for Chloe.

I cried like a baby when Chloe won. My mom came downstiars and was like "you're a freak" ... haha. And this was also the only episode where the girls didn't look like they were ghostly pale. i like it.
i also realized how much we've watched McKenzie grow. like at the beginning of the season she could barley do a backhandspring and was just a "prop" and now shes with the big dogs and throwing multiplies that are better than mine and i've been cheering for 11 years...
i love dance moms.

ETA: i LOVE LOVE LOVE justice's mom's hair. the red ombre... not everyone can pull that off but it looks so good on her. YOU GO GLEN COCO.

Back