OT Dance Mom's Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I heard they have all left her dance company....is it true?
The girls post pictures of themselves all the time on instagram at the studio and at comps in their ALDC gear so I'm pretty sure they haven't. Could be wrong though.

I heard they have all left her dance company....is it true?
definitely not true. they have a contract. I know what you are referring to though :) im pretty sure they will show a version of that on the show. probably not the true scenario because that wouldn't look good...

definitely not true. they have a contract. I know what you are referring to though :) im pretty sure they will show a version of that on the show. probably not the true scenario because that wouldn't look good...
and uh what exactly is she referring to? ;) Unless of course you can't tell...

Oh, just spill. We won't tell anyone. We're good like that.

Oh, just spill. We won't tell anyone. We're good like that.
It is not too big of a secret. I just wont go into the big details of it. i cant remember how long ago but there was a huge blow up between the moms, abby, and the production crew about contracts. all of the moms and kids left the studio and refused to come back until something was done about it. Abby brought in new dancers for the time being because they were filming for season 3. since then the issue has been resolved and they are not so happily back at the studio :)

It is not too big of a secret. I just wont go into the big details of it. i cant remember how long ago but there was a huge blow up between the moms, abby, and the production crew about contracts. all of the moms and kids left the studio and refused to come back until something was done about it. Abby brought in new dancers for the time being because they were filming for season 3. since then the issue has been resolved and they are not so happily back at the studio :)
I will be amazed if this continues past this season. Thanks for the insider info though!

It was a very cute teaser for the season. All of the girls have talent and hope that this year we see more technique and some stretch in what they do in particular with Maddie's dancing. I am sure she does other styles but tired of "show" only showing these lyrical solos each week beautiful but kind of makes her look like a "1 trick pony" - that may be her strength and she gets her 1st places there, but I would rather see her grow and do some other styles (hip/hop etc) and not place #1 and if she is doing that then show it. Also cheergirl4444 do the girls do tap? I can't remember every seeing them do a tap number - it certainly has it's place in theatrical dance and some of them seem to be heading that way for future careers - just curious I imagine they are required to take it some. As an observer the dance portion of the reality show really hasn't shown much in the way of moving out of a certain box (was going to use the word growth but thinking back have seen that at least on some level with all the girls)

Mom2Cheergirls yes all the girls do tap and are actually very good at it. their tap teacher is state of the art! i wish they would show more variety on the show too. all the girls can dance all styles of dance pretty well. they do lyrical/contemporary all the time because they are best at it and when you have to learn a dance in 4 days it is easiest for them to learn something they already excel at. hopefully this season we will see more variety but i wouldn't get your hopes up.

Back