OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hmm
Idk I guess we will see girl!
I'm obsessed it's crazy! My daughter can't wait to watch it every wednesday when she gets home from tumbling!! She tells me like to 20 times so I don't forget it's on!!

haha awh she's so cute! i have practice wednesdays so i got home at 9:30 did italian homework until 10 then ap u.s. history homwork during commercials of dance moms:rolleyes:

ahhh i can't wait for the next episode.. can't believe cathy & her dance place are showing up! also what was that on the preview that looked like abby dismissed brooke & paige?! or maybe it was just me..

Nia's mom just tweeted she is watching nia cheer her little heart out at some game- whoa I didn't know nia cheered:)

I tweeted Nia's mom once about putting her in competitive cheerleading (because personally i think its almost painful to watch Nia dance and shes probably the one making them all lose...but obvs I didn't tell her mom that) and her mom replied that Nia cheers in the fall for her brothers football team.

I didn't bother to tell her that that isn't what I meant. Shes obviously delusional and in denial just like her daughter.

Oh and I think Melissa is a lunatic. There is something about her mannerisms and twitches that is just beyond weird

I feel like the whole plot with Cathy is staged in some way, not that it doesn't make for good drama though! Can't wait to see her teams try to face off against Abby Lee's....I'm sure they will humiliate themselves. Cathy gets on my nerves to no end, I think it is sickening the way that she forces her daughter to participate in dance when during every interview Vivi clearly states that she hates dance and has no interest in pursing modeling/acting or anything along those lines in her future.

I feel like the whole plot with Cathy is staged in some way, not that it doesn't make for good drama though! Can't wait to see her teams try to face off against Abby Lee's....I'm sure they will humiliate themselves. Cathy gets on my nerves to no end, I think it is sickening the way that she forces her daughter to participate in dance when during every interview Vivi clearly states that she hates dance and has no interest in pursing modeling/acting or anything along those lines in her future.

Yeah about that. SO Vivi is going to Hollywood to show the ALDC how its really done? I'm confused...was Vivi just faking being terrible because she did a very convincing job....

And Kathy's comment about ALDC girls having technical errors (maybe she just meant Nia)...but has she not seen her kid dance (assuming the kid faked being awful...which i doubt)

Does maddie have a black eye in that preview for next week ... Did y'all see that!!?
it's make up for her new solo. i have known Christi and Chloe for a few years and have been talking to them throughout the show so i know the inside scoop on a bunch of things. ill try to answer some of the common questions that have been asked:)

for the people talking about Maddie being cocky, she is asked questions and then told what to say during her interviews. she is actually a very humble and sweet girl.
The national titles Chloe has are Jr. miss dance of PA and dance educators of America, she won these before the show.
Chloe and Maddie compete in different divisions all the time for their solos, Chloe in the 9-13 and Maddie in the 8 and under.

for the people talking about Maddie being cocky, she is asked questions and then told what to say during her interviews. she is actually a very humble and sweet girl.
The national titles Chloe has are Jr. miss dance of PA and dance educators of America, she won these before the show.
Chloe and Maddie compete in different divisions all the time for their solos, Chloe in the 9-13 and Maddie in the 8 and under.

I love Maddie and Chloe! I seen that after like the first episode and on the ep's website that they were in different division's! So I knew they did it for the show and it makes for such good viewing. They are both good dancers. I think Maddie does have a total package as far as not just dancing but expression and being able to act or get into a role or emotion so well! Chloe dances beautifully and I think it's great her mom does try to stand up for her. I feel like some of the things she says and then to smile in Melissa's face is wrong or they do portray it as if she is jealous of Maddie but I don't believe that's her it's just the show doing that.

The only person I don't care for wether they are having her do that or not is Vivi's mom! That woman is something else.

I love Maddie and Chloe! I seen that after like the first episode and on the ep's website that they were in different division's! So I knew they did it for the show and it makes for such good viewing. They are both good dancers. I think Maddie does have a total package as far as not just dancing but expression and being able to act or get into a role or emotion so well! Chloe dances beautifully and I think it's great her mom does try to stand up for her. I feel like some of the things she says and then to smile in Melissa's face is wrong or they do portray it as if she is jealous of Maddie but I don't believe that's her it's just the show doing that.

The only person I don't care for wether they are having her do that or not is Vivi's mom! That woman is something else.
Christi is not jealous of Maddie and neither is Chloe, there is no reason for them to be. they just make it seem like they are for TV. Chloe is an amazing dancer and i wish you could have seen her solo from last weeks episode, it is breathtaking. but anyways Chloe and Maddie and great friends as are Christi and Melissa. Oh and the show makes it seem like Christi drinks at all the competitions but she does NOT do that!

Christi is not jealous of Maddie and neither is Chloe, there is no reason for them to be. they just make it seem like they are for TV. Chloe is an amazing dancer and i wish you could have seen her solo from last weeks episode, it is breathtaking. but anyways Chloe and Maddie and great friends as are Christi and Melissa. Oh and the show makes it seem like Christi drinks at all the competitions but she does NOT do that!

Oh I'm sure! I read her tweets:)
I wish they would show all the dances and not shorten them and show all solos too. They only show you what they want you to think happened. Anything great for Chloe would not be good for this persona they are trying to make us believe in like it's Maddie vs Chloe and Maddie is the best! I still love watching it though!

Has anybody else noticed that Maddie is portrayed as the main 'star' of the show.. but, in the opening credits it gives every family a few seconds to do a little 'dance', but it FLIES by Maddie and her mom and sister.. so fast that you barely notice it was them..?

I don't have anything against any of the girls at all, but I giggled when I noticed that.

Back