OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All I can say is WOW! I watch part of the show last night. I did like the part where the mother told the dance teacher - I pay you to teach my child. I pay your bills. And I though cheerleading could be harsh. Have never seen a coach miss awards so they could argue with a parent either:oops:

I love this show! My favorite is maddie! Even though seeing cheer would of been cool the dance show is great!! And I have it set to record every week now!!

Couldn't believe how rude the moms were to the new mom! And they were making fun of her daughter too! How awful! The cheer moms I know definitely aren't like that...but at the same time, they also aren't on tv...

I love this show! My favorite is maddie! Even though seeing cheer would of been cool the dance show is great!! And I have it set to record every week now!!
Hehe Maddie is the spotlight. *Pun intended* Lol, and I have NO problem/hate on Maddie Gardner BTW. Just wanted to point that out.

Hehe Maddie is the spotlight. *Pun intended* Lol, and I have NO problem/hate on Maddie Gardner BTW. Just wanted to point that out.

Lol I thought it was funny they made maddie to be the star!!

But I just found something out and I'm mad they did this but it did make for better viewing but I just hate knowing...

... Maddie really didn't place over Chloe in that competition. They both danced in different divisions and both got first!

Maddie got first in top petite solo,
And Chloe got first in top junior solo.
So Chloe did not get 2nd to Maddie!

If you go look at starquests(event producer) website it shows the results. I know they did it to make more of a story but I'm still mad knowing the truth!

Lol I thought it was funny they made maddie to be the star!!

But I just found something out and I'm mad they did this but it did make for better viewing but I just hate knowing...

... Maddie really didn't place over Chloe in that competition. They both danced in different divisions and both got first!

Maddie got first in top petite solo,
And Chloe got first in top junior solo.
So Chloe did not get 2nd to Maddie!

If you go look at starquests(event producer) website it shows the results. I know they did it to make more of a story but I'm still mad knowing the truth!
Ah, I thought I was the only one who looked at the Starquest website too! I saw that. But what WAS real was that the Junior team did get disqualified for their... interesting/creative dance.

Ah, I thought I was the only one who looked at the Starquest website too! I saw that. But what WAS real was that the Junior team did get disqualified for their... interesting/creative dance.
Omg yes I noticed that too! I don't think the dance would of been that bad if it wasn't for the outfits. I'm not a dancer and know nothing about it but I think if they would of done that same dance with like a hip hop twist to it I think it would have been very cute and maybe that wouldn't have had the whole prosti-tot thing going on!
Lol it's pretty funny though so I'll tune in every week!! Even though Maddie's mom was kind of stuck up her daughter clearly stood out over all of them! I also think I don't blame her for the way she acts you see how all the other parents act as if there jealous of her daughter.

I all really like Nia she definitely isn't the best dancer but she has personality!

And the mom Kelly- I forgot her girls names! Not Chloe but the other one with the blonde hair. Also she has the brown headed daughter who wants to try competitive cheer-I almost forgot they were a part of it so I don't really see her daughters standing out!

I could see maddie on Disney channel though, well if her mom ever allowed her to be away from dance!

Omg yes I noticed that too! I don't think the dance would of been that bad if it wasn't for the outfits. I'm not a dancer and know nothing about it but I think if they would of done that same dance with like a hip hop twist to it I think it would have been very cute and maybe that wouldn't have had the whole prosti-tot thing going on!
Lol it's pretty funny though so I'll tune in every week!! Even though Maddie's mom was kind of stuck up her daughter clearly stood out over all of them! I also think I don't blame her for the way she acts you see how all the other parents act as if there jealous of her daughter.

I all really like Nia she definitely isn't the best dancer but she has personality!

And the mom Kelly- I forgot her girls names! Not Chloe but the other one with the blonde hair. Also she has the brown headed daughter who wants to try competitive cheer-I almost forgot they were a part of it so I don't really see her daughters standing out!

I could see maddie on Disney channel though, well if her mom ever allowed her to be away from dance!
Ha, Maddie might be a TV star one day! And I think The brown haired girl should do cheer and they film that as well as the dance portion, lol

I find this show like watching a slow motion train wreck, but Maddie and Chloe sure can dance beautifully. Whew, and thank heavens we veered from dance to cheer. I thought I was broke now, but apparently not.:D

Back