OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I watched every episode friday. im hooked and beyond excited for tonight.

But even though abby lee has incredible talent with making these girls amazing she needs to show those mommas some respect! & stop talking to those kids like their her own. & Chloes mom needs to stop all her complaining or take chloe to a different studio.

I think this might be because I'm British (we love an underdog...) but I find Maddie's mom seriously grating. Maddie is an amazing dancer but so far I only want to support the other girls and their moms.

I think this might be because I'm British (we love an underdog...) but I find Maddie's mom seriously grating. Maddie is an amazing dancer but so far I only want to support the other girls and their moms.
Me too girl, it's a US thing too ;)

I like maddie and her mom... I feel like the other parents are snooty to her because she is so good. I feel like the special treatment she get comes on abby's part and has nothing to do with her mom. So I don't dislike her for it!! But that's just me I can understand why people don't like her I just personally don't feel that way!!

I am back with some information!

So what I have found is that the show is making Abby seem like the best in the country and that these dance competitions are just extravagant when really, they are just treating her better for the show. This past episode was actually a NATIONALS competition. They made a tie for 3rd so Chloe could get the title and that their room, was actually just for the show when everyone else was in a tiny conference room. The photoshoots in the lobby was all for the show and the applause was rigged to be that long for the solos. The dances they show at the comps of other schools are of the lower levels to show that Abby is the best when she really isn't! The whole show is just rigged all around.

Now onto the Cathy/ Abby situation.
Not much is said about them but I digged and digged and this is what I found. There is a theory that Cathy and Abby are actually friends and colleagues and are in on the show together. Remember when Cathy first came to the studio and she said something along the lines of "Since we are both dance teachers and colleagues, she won't be so tough on me". If you think about this, it makes sense. Cathy makes Abby laugh (they're friends). Cathy drives 2 HOURS to Abby's for a daughter that is just starting out in dance. I'm sure they've had contact in the dance world before and Abby never yells at ViVi. Cathy didn't even yell at her for messing up Brooke's chances at the competition by yanking the costume off of her 2 minutes before they go on. Think of all of Cathy's shenanigans and the theory makes sense that they are in on the show together. Abby must have talked to her about it for her to drive 2 hours for a daughter just being introduced into the dance world. That's like driving my 7 year old sister 2 hours to CEA when she can't even do a cartwheel.

I made the mistake of introducing my dance teacher best friend to dance moms and she is now addicted, seriously once the serious ends she will need rehab.
Anyway she also did some digging and phoned me all excited saying Abby had an open day to meet the stars of dance moms and all the girls names apart from Vivi where listed. Also she said Vivi was in some photos on candy apples website.
She was ridiculously excited about this. I do agree there is some connection between Abby and Cathy. If any of the other moms refused to take the bus or pack what was on Abby's list they would have been in a lot of trouble, Cathy just got a look!

If you watch the current promo stuff they are doing on morning shows, ViVi is not with the group but MacKenzie is. I don't think Cathy is even at the studio anymore now that taping is over. I read the recaps of the show at tvgasm.com and the recapper is a dance mom. She confirmed that most of the time Chloe/Maddie are not in the same age group, also other studios have labeled that dance "The Children of the Corn" routine and have said the whole routine is amazing. She also mentioned that by having the two little ones in the routine they were able to drop down in age group and compete against younger kids...not exactly fair.
The Precision girls (who are not at Precision anymore) are by far better dancers then the ALDC ones, I would love to see them go against each other in a comp. I also thought that "Electricity" was way more inappropriate then the Single Ladies dance. Those girls dropped it down a few times but they didn't smack their bottoms or do stripper splits to the crowd.

If you watch the current promo stuff they are doing on morning shows, ViVi is not with the group but MacKenzie is. I don't think Cathy is even at the studio anymore now that taping is over. I read the recaps of the show at tvgasm.com and the recapper is a dance mom. She confirmed that most of the time Chloe/Maddie are not in the same age group, also other studios have labeled that dance "The Children of the Corn" routine and have said the whole routine is amazing. She also mentioned that by having the two little ones in the routine they were able to drop down in age group and compete against younger kids...not exactly fair.
The Precision girls (who are not at Precision anymore) are by far better dancers then the ALDC ones, I would love to see them go against each other in a comp. I also thought that "Electricity" was way more inappropriate then the Single Ladies dance. Those girls dropped it down a few times but they didn't smack their bottoms or do stripper splits to the crowd.
i was thinking the exact same thing! the "Single ladies" would give them a run for their money. lol

Haha yea I was not feeling that dance. I think Brandon was trying but not Brooke! Haha let her get in a coed cheer stunt and let her fly she will get in on it :)

I was happy for Nia I think it looked nothing like Maddie's but way more then I was expecting!!!! She did good!!

Back