OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
dear bases,
please stop complaining about holding us up, we know you are just jealous.
sincerely, flyers

well if flyers would GET TIGHT IN THE AIR. Us bases wouldnt complain. Also if they would catch themselves and not come down like an ironing board again we wouldnt complain. & girl id rather be a base, id be scared to death to fly so i know im not a jealous base.
Sorry i wasnt a fan of this post.

Dear Body,

Im so sorry I have put you through hell over the last few years catching scary baskets, falling to the floor and twisting when you didnt want to that day.

Sincerly,
Cheerleading is my life.

dear fellow backspots *on my team*,

maybe you should try lifting some of the weight from your bases, and actually catch your flyer.

sincerely,
the backspot that every flyer in my gym loves/wants

dear teachers,

i swear i don't need to see the counselor or anything. my parents don't abuse me at home, these black eyes and multiple bruises are from cheer!

sincerely,
your student who loves competitive cheer no matter how injured she gets

Please dont be hateful. God dont like Ugly.
i agree that was really rude of me to say, i was just a little caught off guard with your first comment and we are all entitled to our own opinion, and i was just simply stating mine. but bringing religion and god into this is just not right. i do apologize for my reply, but telling me that "god dont like ugly" is not very nice...you are the one that started the hatred by replying to my opinion.

Please dont be hateful. God dont like Ugly.
i agree that was really rude of me to say, i was just a little caught off guard with your first comment and we are all entitled to our own opinion, and i was just simply stating mine. but bringing religion and god into this is just not right. i do apologize for my reply, but telling me that "god dont like ugly" is not very nice...you are the one that started the hatred by replying to my opinion.

I think you both need to realize that if you are going to make strong statements, you have to expect that you are likely to receive criticism. And the "right" to make strong statements and have strong opinions doesn't just go one way. You either both have it or neither of you do.

I think you both need to realize that if you are going to make strong statements, you have to expect that you are likely to receive criticism. And the "right" to make strong statements and have strong opinions doesn't just go one way. You either both have it or neither of you do.

very very true. I completely understand :)

Dear disgruntled bases and fliers,

Teamwork means you support each other when you are having problems. Complaining about each other putting each other down only hurts the team, especially when they can see you do it.

Sincerely,

Don't think you mean it, just please be more positive

Back