OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear final exams this week,

Please take it easy on me...I am already checked out and ready for worlds/summer 2011! I am trying to study, but I find myself watching cheer videos and checking the boards constantly :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
Over_Final Exam Week

Dear Biology Portfolio,

Please do me a favor and go die in a hole. I can't concentrate on the digestive system when worlds is this weekend. I already drew CEA and WCSS logos all over my other papers and I'm not sure my strict teacher would appreciate my drawings and sketches. So do us all a favor and leave and go die in a fiery pit. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Struggling student who just wants to be in Orlando

Dear TAKS test I have to take tomorrow and Thursday,

Die in a hole.

Sincerely,
I'm flying to Orlando on thursday and have NO interest in taking test •_•

Dear @Just-a-Mom ,

I'm glad you're home and resting, but please get really well soon. I miss you. :(

Sincerely,
Mamarazzi, Your Evil Twin

Dear @Mamarazzi,

I think i'm almost fully restored. Going to work tomorrow for at least part of the day. I miss you too. :(

Sincerely,
soon to be less fluffy Just-a-Mom, your sweet and nice, angelic twin

Dear college professors,

All I'll be doing in class the next few days is doodling in my agenda book all over this weekend.

Sincerely,
Don't give a crap about my tests

dear Appalachian State,

I love this school but your killing me, finals week and worlds week should never be the same week. Also why in the world are you torturing us with Saturday exams? I've never heard of this, much less I dont know how I will focus during my world empires exam knowing that I will be missing worlds excitement.

sincerely,
extremely frustrated freshman

Dear college professors,

All I'll be doing in class the next few days is doodling in my agenda book all over this weekend.

Sincerely,
Don't give a crap about my tests

gahh i know the feeling, i got into trouble twice today for getting caught on fierceboard and youtube during class.

gahh i know the feeling, i got into trouble twice today for getting caught on fierceboard and youtube during class.

Dear kaylaxlaylaa,

I just took about a whole minute trying to figure out how to say your board name.

Sincerely,
A future English major...

Dear kaylaxlaylaa,

I just took about a whole minute trying to figure out how to say your board name.

Sincerely,
A future English major...
haha sorry! kayla x laylaa... ive been using this screen name since i was like 12 and i get confused now if i use something else cause i cant remeber it lol

haha sorry! kayla x laylaa... ive been using this screen name since i was like 12 and i get confused now if i use something else cause i cant remeber it lol

Dear kayla x laylaa,

I thank you! I thought it read, "Kay Lax laylaa." Don't ask why I think the things I do!

Sincerely,
A happy future English major :)

Back