OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear confused newcheerdad,

Got reeeally sick Thursday night, went to work yesterday morning and left to go to Er. They are keeping me here until tomorrow (hopefully) to run a gazzillion tests. My blood pressure when I got here was 200 over one something. I was dizzy, headache, and reeeeeally puffy. All over--like an inflatable Just-a-Mom. Don't know why yet. But they are taking excellent care of me. I'm in the cardiac care unit with the goooood doctors. My kids just came and brought my phone charger so I can fierceboard away.

So I'll be good as new in no time.

Sincerely,
Even fluffier than normal just-a-mom

Dear crazy as a loon lady in the hallway,

Thank you for entertaining me so I don't need the cable. Sorry you had to leave in handcuffs to go to "the other hospital" hope they take care of you.

Sincerely,
now I'm bored again

Dear crazy as a loon lady in the hallway,

Thank you for entertaining me so I don't need the cable. Sorry you had to leave in handcuffs to go to "the other hospital" hope they take care of you.

Sincerely,
now I'm bored again
HAHAHA this is goooood :)
On a serious note, hope everything is alright and you are feeling better soon!!

Dear Romeo,

Your such a great little puppy dog!! However, I wish you would stay still enough to put a bow in your hair. Also, please stop trying to eat the bows I make. I get it, they look good.

Sincerely,
Your bow freak of an owner

Dear @Just-a-Mom

Try flirting with a male orderly/nurse

Sincerely,
Nothing wrong with that

LOL. You should have seen my ER doc. Yum. I was like:

Dear God,

Really? You thought this is when I should meet this handsome stranger? When I look like a marshmallow peep just-a-mom?

Sincerely,
Gonna be single forever

HAHAHA this is goooood :)
On a serious note, hope everything is alright and you are feeling better soon!!

Thank You! :)

Dear everyone asking about Worlds Video On Demand,

Please wait for the announcement to be posted on www.usasf.net and www.iasfworlds.org in the next few days.

I wish I could make it happen faster, but I can't.

The price is $20 again this year and I've been told the quality of the video will be much improved.

sincerely,

all of us trying to answer the same question over and over

Dear Many B****y Seniors,

Why are you so mean? I am just as good as you. Stop insulting me right behind my back when I can hear you. Everyone is counting down the days until worlds- I am counting down the days until you are gone.

Sincerely,
I hate you, please stop tormenting me

To all the cheerleaders that haven't tumbled all year,
why are you killing yourself now? We all know you were lazy and slacked all season.... Do you really think trying to get your skills now will get you on a better team? Do you think the coaches forgot you didn't tumble?
hope you don't hurt yourself....lol.....
Sincerely,
Your possible coach for next year

Back