All-Star Dear Cheer Abletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These girls are all on Cheetahs. There are probably better pictures out there that show off even more of the athletes, but you get the idea.

After re-reading this, I want to re-phrase how I say that. I meant "show off an even greater number of the athletes" as there are many more Cheetahs with healthy physiques. Did not want that to get mis-construed.

After re-reading this, I want to re-phrase how I say that. I meant "show off an even greater number of the athletes" as there are many more Cheetahs with healthy physiques. Did not want that to get mis-construed.
If I had abs like that I would be showing them off walking down the frozen isle at my local super market and church on Sundays...just sayin'

What are Full fit ups, and Lemon Squeezers?
I want a six pack ;)

Sorry. Typo. It should have read a full sit up. A lemon Squeezer is when you basically go from hollow body position to a full crunch position

I did this circuit with my junior 2/ youth 3 kids today and it was great, well I thought it was great they kind of hated me for about 15 minutes afterwards then got over it ;)
Before anyone thinks I was very evil doing this on youth kids, yes I am evil but half the team are very high level competitive acrobats who condition a lot and I did take it slower than I would with the older ones.
Would love to see the other circuits now after seeing this one in action

I do them with all ages and levels of kids. You don't HAVE to go up to 12. I actually have started doing my "Kyle circuits" at home to get in better shape. Truth be told, I can only get to about 8 without stopping. I question how my kids do 12 no problem but then I am realize Im not cheating or doing them incorrectly! So glad that you liked it! Im getting ready to have dinner but I will post my other "Kyle circuits" in here as well. I have a full body of circuits! LOL!

Arm Circuit:

Same as Ab Circuit (2-4-6-8-10-12-Break-10-8-6-4-2)

Hersey Kiss Push Ups (Put your thumbs and index fingers together to make a Triangle)
Wide Pushups
Regular Pushups
Hover Pushups (You lay low to the ground with arms in close to body in pushup position and do fast pumps)

I know there are only 4 things in this circuit.... but its a killer!

Leg Circuit: (And a bit of cardio)

100 Jumping Jack Squats (When you pop out, go to a Squat and hit a SHARP High V, then jump in to clean)
Lunges Around a Snake (Start on the piece of tape and you walk around all 9 panels)
Frog Jump a Snake (Make sure there is absolutely no walking, and everyones behinds get close to the floor)
Cheetah Jump Snake (Leap with your arms out in front and your legs catch up)
Bear Walk Snake - Basically run around the mat on all fours
Then do 10 jumps and or 10 standing backs or play stick it! - I mix it up quite a bit for the last thing to be kinda fun.

Leg Circuit: (And a bit of cardio)

100 Jumping Jack Squats (When you pop out, go to a Squat and hit a SHARP High V, then jump in to clean)
Lunges Around a Snake (Start on the piece of tape and you walk around all 9 panels)
Frog Jump a Snake (Make sure there is absolutely no walking, and everyones behinds get close to the floor)
Cheetah Jump Snake (Leap with your arms out in front and your legs catch up)
Bear Walk Snake - Basically run around the mat on all fours
Then do 10 jumps and or 10 standing backs or play stick it! - I mix it up quite a bit for the last thing to be kinda fun.
what is stick it?

Back