All-Star Dear Cheer Abletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha. I do mine at home....

For abs I try to go as far as possible. Ive been getting to the 6-8 range.
Legs I tend to do 50 of each since I don't have a gym floor at home (I wish)
Arms I am getting up to 10.... going down is the hard part!
Legs was awesome cardio too...I'm a little out of shape since its my first year not cheering, no gym for my age by my college :(

Okay let me just say I've done that ab workout a few times now in the last couple days, and I love it.
Not that I've got my nice 8 pack yet, but whatever.

I typically do 2/3 of them a practice. I also have a Cardio Curcuit but its pretty generic.... I typically only do all 3 when they are practicing horribly and need a reminder of how hard they should be working during practice

Typically I do a 5 minute run, a double suicide sprint, the leg circuit, then the ab circuit. I do the arm circuit sparingly. But in my opinion legs and core are the things that need to be strong for our sport.

Did all three with our junior power tumblers tonight. I think it's fair to say they hate me but I loved it ☺
Though it may have had something to do with the fact it was the end of a 3 hour selection training for national finals and the 20 standing tucks that were added to the middle of class because I was ready to kill half of them.
Thanks UltimateRudags

Yep - you can do ab workouts until the cows come home, but if your diet consists of soda and Cheetos, no one will ever be able to see those awesome ab muscles under a layer of neon-orange-puffed-junk-food-induced flab.

(Please don't take this to mean that I think children should go on "diets" - everyone just needs to eat healthy foods, in appropriate portions, and avoid ridiculously-empty calories.)
I was wondering yesterday why my abs didnt look as good as they normally do... when in fact i made a stop to get cheetos, and root beer before going to the gym ... along with a reeces, and cookies and cream chocolate bar... lol
:confused:

Back