All-Star Debbie Love Clinics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to go to one of her clinics just to hear what she has to say, especially the mental aspect. I just graduated with my BS in Sport and Exercise Psychology and I plan on getting my Masters in it and doing research involving the mental side of cheer, after I get through physical therapy school. Hopefully one I day if I'm extremely lucky I can hold clinics at gyms, too. She really is an inspiration and I love what she does for cheer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes they are! We will have details on our website next week! We are super excited!!!!

If it's open to non-BA girls, I am interested in signing up my CP. :) CP is going to Stingray's Youth camp on Monday. Looks like she will just miss her. Debbie is suppose to be at Stars in Sept (I forget the dates at the moment).

If it's open to non-BA girls, I am interested in signing up my CP. :) CP is going to Stingray's Youth camp on Monday. Looks like she will just miss her. Debbie is suppose to be at Stars in Sept (I forget the dates at the moment).
We are open to all!!!

@yojaehs I may just have to figure out some way to beg my parents to let me go to that at Brandon! It sounds like an amazing experience!

Is there any more information on this somewhere?! I would love to go! :)

Information will be on the website this week. Weather had us closed last Thursday so I couldn't get it up. If you have specific questions please feel free to DM me. Ill post more details here when I can!

CAC is for their athletes only :( I have looked everywhere for a camp/clinic we can get to

Got this from Debbie:

Bill, Brandon is July 15-18 and is open.

I know World Cup tumbling camp in August is open August 19-20. If they are in California call John Hebert at Power. He is doing some open ones between June 12 and 24. I will ask and see about others.

Back