All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to give other large coed teams a chance but currently it will be between Top Gun and Cheetahs. They're just on a whole new level in terms of difficulty and creativity. Feel free to say otherwise ;)

I think Steel's coed stunting is very collegiate and looks strong. Love the overall creativity of CA and TG but Rays look very coed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Steel's coed stunting is very collegiate and looks strong. Love the overall creativity of CA and TG but Rays look very coed.
Before I say anything, I want to state that I'm a huge fan of Steel too. Also, I feel like people sometimes misinterpret what strong coed stunting is - It's when you have unassisted stunts, i.e. one male or female lifting a male or female in full extension with a back spot that basically just watches the stunt (as required by the rules) and doesn't come in contact until maybe the dismount. Steel 2014 had incredible coed stunting (they could have honestly taken Worlds that year had it not been for a mistake, or 2nd at the very least), but over the years, they've lost guys that have the ability to perform true unassisted stunts multiple times throughout a routine. Their coaches are smart though, they have two elite group stunt sections this year so that should reflect on the scoresheet. Coed stunt wise however, they only have the opening and the little bit at the end of the pyramid.

TGLC right now trails a little behind Cheetahs, if both teams hit I'd place Cheetahs ahead... we'll find out at Cheer Alliance I guess?

Last edited:
Before I say anything, I want to state that I'm a huge fan of Steel too. Also, I feel like people sometimes misinterpret what strong coed stunting is - It's when you have unassisted stunts, i.e. one male or female lifting a male or female in full extension with a back spot that basically just watches the stunt (as required by the rules) and doesn't come in contact until maybe the dismount. Steel 2014 had incredible coed stunting (they could have honestly taken Worlds that year had it not been for a mistake, or 2nd at the very least), but over the years, they've lost guys that have the ability to perform true unassisted stunts multiple times throughout a routine. Their coaches are smart though, they have two elite group stunt sections this year so that should reflect on the scoresheet. Coed stunt wise however, they only have the opening and the little bit at the end of the pyramid.

TGLC right now trails a little behind Cheetahs, if both teams hit I'd place Cheetahs ahead... we'll find out at Cheer Alliance I guess?
I'm just really excited to see these routines develop over the season. Like its only December and they already look insane. We know TG tends to add stuff throughout the year. And I've had the pleasure of practicing the same time as Cheetahs twice every week so I've seen what they're working on too. It's gonna be a great year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The only thing I don't love in Cheetahs routine is the dance.
But good Lord, everything else... Those coed stunts....

Normally, I'm a Coed Elite gal all the way. But they've slipped behind a bit this year, so I hope they do a bit of re-choreographing to get their routine to the level that TGLC and Cheetahs are at.

The only thing I don't love in Cheetahs routine is the dance.
But good Lord, everything else... Those coed stunts....

Normally, I'm a Coed Elite gal all the way. But they've slipped behind a bit this year, so I hope they do a bit of re-choreographing to get their routine to the level that TGLC and Cheetahs are at.

True. Coed Elite needs a choreo overhaul. The skills are there but the whole routine doesn't mesh that well currently and random skills are thrown here and there

Does anyone have a video of these team below. . .

ECE Bombshells Medium All-Girl
ICE Lady Lightning Small Senior
Tribe Cheer Cheifs Small Coed
Twist & Shout Obsession Medium All-Girl
Vizion 20/20 Medium Coed
Rain Aqua Small Senior
Georgia All Stars Small Coed

True. Coed Elite needs a choreo overhaul. The skills are there but the whole routine doesn't mesh that well currently and random skills are thrown here and there
Someone said here a little while ago that it's choreographed more like an all-girl routine. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it just doesn't look or feel like a large coed routine to me. It needs a re-do.

Does anyone have a video of these team below. . .

ECE Bombshells Medium All-Girl
ICE Lady Lightning Small Senior
Tribe Cheer Cheifs Small Coed
Twist & Shout Obsession Medium All-Girl
Vizion 20/20 Medium Coed
Rain Aqua Small Senior
Georgia All Stars Small Coed
Adding ICE Thunder to the list... like seriously, they're too good for just a potato quality recording on Twitter with the dance cut off.

Back