All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't intend this to be rude, but is something different with the dance choreography at CA this year? Normally I love the dances that Cheetahs, Panthers and Wildcats put out. But these dances are a bit... slow. And lacking energy and visuals.
It sucks, because I really like the rest of their routines.

OBSESSEDDDD with top gun large coed and especially 005 and cheer extreme SSX and holyyy world cup!!!... But SSX point flyer needs to stop her roly poly motion during the aerobesque and hit a clean pretty one.. that motion looks terrible. and point jumper on world cup needs to get closer to formation in the jumps...kudos to beautiful jumps but dont move a mile from formation because you are point jumper. i mean there are girls in the back with hyper extended jumps and they arent trying to show her up. however 005 literally made me gasp for air.... praying they keep up the amazing work. IM IN LOVEEE

I don't intend this to be rude, but is something different with the dance choreography at CA this year? Normally I love the dances that Cheetahs, Panthers and Wildcats put out. But these dances are a bit... slow. And lacking energy and visuals.
It sucks, because I really like the rest of their routines.

I just wish whoever is doing panther's dance if they get a new one uses the lyrics that are in the song.
They need a Crazy good point dancer for the first part of that dance.
And it seems like for most of the dance they're standing. They need more floor action, if that makes any sense. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back