All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Live streams are not allowed and videos can not be taken/shared for commercial purposes. Personal videos are still allowed, which is what most videos are anyway.
I wonder if people know the difference between the two, because I haven't seen many videos, but there were so many comps this weekend.

ECE looks great, the squat caught me off guard risque yes but also incredible difficult to double up from, so I personally like it.
Both Bombshells and C5 tumble technique looked a little wonky to me today.

The only thing I watch on SSX is that ponytail lol, I like their pyramid.

I will withhold my opinions on Coed Elite because I'm assuming it was just an off run today.

Last edited:
"I am so excited to announce my Newest addition this year to X Evolution

We are calling it...RECRUIT ME DIRECT
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png

We have listed all highschool aged athletes in a database and they will receive a number to wear on Sunday all day (most likely written in sharpie on their leg)

If a recruiter likes what they see, they will be able to write down the athlete’s number and refer to the database complete with contact information for that athlete. If they are interested in you, they will let you know directly!

Here is the Updated list of colleges attending X Evolution to recruit! Most are arriving in time to watch level 4/5 individual and stunt as their requirements coincide with level 4/5 athletes

ALSO: NCATA information meeting with the University of Oregon Will be held at 8:00 pm in the bleachers. Scholarship money is available so you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png

NC state
ECU
UNC-Chapel Hill
University of Oregon
Keiser University
West liberty university
Baylor university
Louisburg College
West Virginia Wesleyan
Barton College
North Carolina Wesleyan
Adrian College
Fairmont State"

As if Kelly Helton wasn't amazing enough, that is an incredible opportunity for her athletes!

"I am so excited to announce my Newest addition this year to X Evolution

We are calling it...RECRUIT ME DIRECT
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png
1f4f1.png
260e.png
☎️
1f4bb.png
270d_1f3fc.png

We have listed all highschool aged athletes in a database and they will receive a number to wear on Sunday all day (most likely written in sharpie on their leg)

If a recruiter likes what they see, they will be able to write down the athlete’s number and refer to the database complete with contact information for that athlete. If they are interested in you, they will let you know directly!

Here is the Updated list of colleges attending X Evolution to recruit! Most are arriving in time to watch level 4/5 individual and stunt as their requirements coincide with level 4/5 athletes

ALSO: NCATA information meeting with the University of Oregon Will be held at 8:00 pm in the bleachers. Scholarship money is available so you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png
1f4b0.png
1f4b4.png

NC state
ECU
UNC-Chapel Hill
University of Oregon
Keiser University
West liberty university
Baylor university
Louisburg College
West Virginia Wesleyan
Barton College
North Carolina Wesleyan
Adrian College
Fairmont State"

As if Kelly Helton wasn't amazing enough, that is an incredible opportunity for her athletes!
I thought you wrote this yourself lol. But that's really cool!

Back