All-Star Decrease In Worlds Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are some comps up here in Canada that don't always award all of their bids. They have teams wanting bid, but they're not handed out cos the teams don't perform to the EP's standards/ideals of what a World's team should be. Sometimes I've agreed with the decision, others, not at all. It rarely happens though.
I believe at Sea 2 Sky this weekend they have 3 paid and 6 AL, but I believe only 5 worlds teams attending (3 from VAS, 1 from Cheer Sport, and 1 from NV) So these teams are pretty much guaranteed a bid if they do well (obviously if all stunts fall flat on their faces they probably will not give the bid to them..)

I believe at Sea 2 Sky this weekend they have 3 paid and 6 AL, but I believe only 5 worlds teams attending (3 from VAS, 1 from Cheer Sport, and 1 from NV) So these teams are pretty much guaranteed a bid if they do well (obviously if all stunts fall flat on their faces they probably will not give the bid to them..)
no thats a typo. they aren't there

Yes, but I'm talking about competitions that have 2-3 AL's and 8-10 teams and not giving out all of the bids in previous years. I didn't see all of the teams (videos), and while I'm sure some teams don't deserve them, I can't think there are 10 teams out there and we can't find 2-3 who deserve a bid in that group. That's when I don't agree with the decision.

Yeah, doesn't sound good. It's just been a tough year all around.

I really think they should just head home and regroup next year.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?
I was really rooting for them, hope everyone is okay.

Yes, but I'm talking about competitions that have 2-3 AL's and 8-10 teams and not giving out all of the bids in previous years. I didn't see all of the teams (videos), and while I'm sure some teams don't deserve them, I can't think there are 10 teams out there and we can't find 2-3 who deserve a bid in that group. That's when I don't agree with the decision.
Oh I get you know haha. That's really strange.

Latest posts

Back