All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are in the process of designing new uniforms, and I know a lot of you guys enjoy things like this. We basically want to keep the uniform the same just add some mesh/ and rhinestones to the sleeves. It would also be great if you get the front to say Bethel across the front. We want to keep the integrity of the uniform but add a modern twist. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

35m1u6b.jpg

We are in the process of designing new uniforms, and I know a lot of you guys enjoy things like this. We basically want to keep the uniform the same just add some mesh/ and rhinestones to the sleeves. It would also be great if you get the front to say Bethel across the front. We want to keep the integrity of the uniform but add a modern twist. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

35m1u6b.jpg
Just curious, this is a school, right? Not for an allstar team?

Yes, a high school team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Would each girl have to purchase their own uniform or is it property of the school? If you're going with mesh and rhinestones, it won't hold up as well as a traditional uniform. (Don't mind me, I went to and coach a high school where uniforms are property of the school and have to last about 10 years before ANYTHING gets replaced. )

Would each girl have to purchase their own uniform or is it property of the school? If you're going with mesh and rhinestones, it won't hold up as well as a traditional uniform. (Don't mind me, I went to and coach a high school where uniforms are property of the school and have to last about 10 years before ANYTHING gets replaced. )
They would be property of the school, they would be used for competitions so about 3 times a year. I know they aren't the most durable but we are just trying to get some ideas flowing.

35m1u6b.jpg
Maybe do the green sleeve part mesh? And have rhinestones that are concentrated toward the elbow and then fade out. W/ rhinestones on bethel bc otherwise the sleeve rhinestones will look random.
Also please please please get the skirt color and the lower top color the same. It's a continuous line and needs to actually be continuous.

Dear creative fierce boarders, i am in desperate need of your help! :)

Our small gym is in the process of wanting new uniforms, we are thinking sublimated, but we cannot come up with a killer design that we agree on. We are a small gym and previously we have had "hand me down" uniforms in bad quality and even worse styling. But this year we are undergoing a lot of changes , improvements, to better our teams and our gym as a whole. :)

So i was hoping that any one of you creative and talented fiercers could help. We are looking for a flashy but Clean look a la CA Wildcats. Clean with a bit of bling! And sports bra friendly ;)

Our colors will be Black, Pink and White.
We were thinking crop tops and skirt.

So if anybody out there would be willing to give it a shot and help out, we would be very grateful! :kiss:

Last edited:

Our small gym is in the process of wanting new uniforms, we are thinking sublimated, but we cannot come up with a killer design that we agree on. We are a small gym and previously we have had "hand me down" uniforms in bad quality and even worse styling. But this year we are undergoing a lot of changes , improvements, to better our teams and our gym as a whole. :)

So i was hoping that any one of you creative and talented fiercers could help. We are looking for a flashy but Clean look a la CA Wildcats. Clean with a bit of bling! And sports bra friendly ;)

So if anybody out there would be willing to give it a shot and help out, we would be very grateful! :kiss:
I'm on it.

We were thinking crop tops and skirt.

2lcqz39.png

So, obviously whatever logo/team name/gym name you want is instead of "logo". I took some elements from the current wildcats uni that I liked, and you know rhinestones can always be added/removed. I just played a little with an idea, good luck finding a uni :D xx

Back