All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alright I took a shot at it... I did this on paint so it's sloppy and unsymmetrical and I could make it so much more beautiful with Adobe Illustrator but I don't have it on my new computer. :( Anyways, here it is. Not even sure which would be the back and which would be the front, I guess either could be! Also- the grey dots are rhinestones. And ignore the bad spray tan I gave the template model :p
2pt6j38.jpg

Uniformdesign3.jpg

My shot at a CEA uniform. It's not the best but I decided to try a full top for maybe a coed team. The x on the front wraps around the back as you see. Not the best but just an attempt.

Alright I took a shot at it... I did this on paint so it's sloppy and unsymmetrical and I could make it so much more beautiful with Adobe Illustrator but I don't have it on my new computer. :( Anyways, here it is. Not even sure which would be the back and which would be the front, I guess either could be! Also- the grey dots are rhinestones. And ignore the bad spray tan I gave the template model :p
2pt6j38.jpg
I really like the top! I think the way to have it (front vs back) looks best, I wouldn't switch it. But, I think the shape of the teal on the skirt would be unflattering and make everyone look wide. But again, LOVE the top

CEA Lady X anyone?:)
2jayhx0.jpg
ADORE this uniform. The only thing I would change is the teal X straps at the neck in the front. I know, you made this on the computer and its difficult (I could NEVER do it :p ) But the shoulders don't match up from the front to the back. If they did, I would maybe say stop the teal straps of the back X man the the shoulders and not wrap around to the front.
Do I even make any sense right now? lol

ADORE this uniform. The only thing I would change is the teal X straps at the neck in the front. I know, you made this on the computer and its difficult (I could NEVER do it :p ) But the shoulders don't match up from the front to the back. If they did, I would maybe say stop the teal straps of the back X man the the shoulders and not wrap around to the front.
Do I even make any sense right now? lol
Thank You!! & I think im hearing you, do you want me to edit/raise the shoulder portion in the back so it matches up with shoulder portion in the front? if so i can definitely change that, but if I removed the shoulder straps in the front then the X man would fall off & that would be bad.

2pt6j38.jpg
The second one reminds me of the front of Shooting Stars new uniform. Love both of these!

I didn't have anything in mind when I created this, except that I wanted teal to be the base color. Sorry the Lady X part on the back is so messy. I had to do it by hand :/
The CEA & Lady X part are supposed to be full rhinestones, like on the GBE on the GBE uniform. The little gray dots on the sleeves are supposed to be sparkle.

2mmtsgn.jpg

I didn't have anything in mind when I created this, except that I wanted teal to be the base color. Sorry the Lady X part on the back is so messy. I had to do it by hand :/
The CEA & Lady X part are supposed to be full rhinestones, like on the GBE on the GBE uniform. The little gray dots on the sleeves are supposed to be sparkle.

2mmtsgn.jpg
i love the lady x! that's really creative and i love the CEA font/color placements

So this one I kinda based the sleeves off of the current black level 5 uniform but I went with a teal base. Fonts can easily be changed and rhinestones added.
Uniformdesign4.jpg

Back