All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it looked like fun! :)
i took my teams current uniform but changed alot of things :)
madtowntwistersuniform.png
I really like the neckline on this

Someone want to design a full top for my high school? We need new uniforms so bad!! The colors are a cheer extreme ish blue, black, and white. I'll love you forever:)

Sorry it took me a little bit, I wanted to add something so you could imagine your own school's name on there. Two black ones and then my take on a white one...I hope it's the right teal! :)
Also, I used Varsity so if you did like them then it would be easier to recreate.
dhg8cm.png

35iayp5.png

This one is pretty much how it is in the catalog, but I wanted to see it with teal in it. Your Varsity rep could switch the skirt for one with two rows of piping if you wanted more teal.

Sorry it took me a little bit, I wanted to add something so you could imagine your own school's name on there. Two black ones and then my take on a white one...I hope it's the right teal! :)
Also, I used Varsity so if you did like them then it would be easier to recreate.
dhg8cm.png

35iayp5.png

This one is pretty much how it is in the catalog, but I wanted to see it with teal in it. Your Varsity rep could switch the skirt for one with two rows of piping if you wanted more teal.
omg I LOVE the second one! Dang you are awesome! :) thank you for doing that!! I'm gonna show my coach the top and ask her what she thinks. I like how clean it is!

I think Cheerforce had a similar neckline at some point. It's a neat concept, but in execution you'd probably need to take off the outermost neck straps on each side since they attach to the arms and would wrinkle anytime an athlete lifted their arms;)

i think before they became CF, So Cal Elite had a uni similar to this. i think i was on the back. its blurry in my mind but i think its similar??

Back