All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My design for SSX's new uniform :D

198705_4150818947276_324364397_n.jpg

Maybe the current uniforms will be big competitions/Worlds uniforms and the new ones will be local/not as big of name competitions... Just an idea! I have absolutely no idea but if CSP sees any of this hopefully she'll point us in the right direction!

Here is the deal with CEA...
All level 1-4 teams will wear the all black uniform that CLT Med Coed wore at Worlds and was worn by the Lake Norman gym last year. Youth Elite and Junior Elite are getting a new uniform but there is talk that it will be the same for both teams because of the number of crossovers. SE is planning on a new uniform.
Tried to upload a pic but I keep getting told that I don't have permission. Sorry!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I want to make a go at the designing thing (ESP. Since CP is a Youth Elite Butterfly this year). Is there a template or website people are using for these? They look kinda professional for just using at home programs!?

I want to make a go at the designing thing (ESP. Since CP is a Youth Elite Butterfly this year). Is there a template or website people are using for these? They look kinda professional for just using at home programs!?

There's a template posted on one of the first pages of the thread!

She didn't mention Charlottes small coed (new) but they may need one too. I doubt they'll wear the same as medium coed.

I'm none so talented so do it right fierce friends, my princess will be in one of the Charlotte ones ;)

I don't know what's the name of Charlotte Small Coed Team so I just put SMOEX on the front of uni. Btw, I hope you like it!

Girls (I put mesh with dark rhinestones on the left and right shoulders).
988462_4153151885598_274611604_n.jpg

Boys
972315_4153152765620_1418491166_n.jpg

Okay I'm sure this is in the thread somewhere, but @9paneldiva has decided in her artsy craftiness she wants to join the fun. What program are people using to design these?

Does anyone know what the guy from Twitter who did the designs for a few CA teams that everyone loved (can't think of his username right now!) uses to design his uniforms? They always look so professional

Back