All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because I was bored and have no life I turned my college uniforms into all star uniforms.

2ry25tv.png

(i deleted what didn't pertain to this) I LOVE THIS. its gorgeous, and i wish your school could get those, just oh my gosh, in love.
On another note, it took me forever to realize you changed your picture, i was like "wait...theres more then the triplets that go to uw gb on the board?!" whoops..:wasntme:

(i deleted what didn't pertain to this) I LOVE THIS. its gorgeous, and i wish your school could get those, just oh my gosh, in love.
On another note, it took me forever to realize you changed your picture, i was like "wait...theres more then the triplets that go to uw gb on the board?!" whoops..:wasntme:
I wish we could get them too hahah. Sorry to confuse you, decided to change the picture to something a little more summer-y.

tumblr_mnzfj8th7S1qhty9so1_500.jpg

YE uniform... not a fan of the front so much, back of the butterfly would be greyish mesh with sparkles everywhere

this is amazing!!! love the back. i like that it's all teal, surprisingly. for some reason i feel like an all teal uni would only work for a youth or younger team (maybe because they're smaller so it's less fabric? lol) i just feel like all teal on a senior team would look a little crazy - especially coed but i love love love this!! great job!

Back