All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still have concerns for the concept, while the target market is for an IOC team rather than a junior/senior etc. team, but I suppose time will tell on the competition floor once it's a physical uniform. It will likely be a matter of opinion. Some love the clean athletic look of Stingrays, some think its boring. Others admire Cheer Savannah or Fierce's innovations and additionally some are divided between several styles.
Yes, that is typically true with cheerleading.

Ironically I started this uniform out by saying, "mesh is so 2012-2013, lets not over do it." Well, I changed my mind haha.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes, that is typically true with cheerleading.

Ironically I started this uniform out by saying, "mesh is so 2012-2013, lets not over do it." Well, I changed my mind haha.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
What uniform are you guys talking about? I looked back in the thread and I'm still confused lol

BOC5X7YCYAA1aA4.jpg

@BuegeSmalls this one!

I started a separate thread, but should have been paying closer attention, because lots of people have posted amazing designs on this thread! We are looking at going sublimated and need some design ideas? Our teams are the Pythons, our colors are metallic gold, navy and white. We want shorts and full length tops. We would love to see a snake incorporated tastefully. All ideas are appreciated! TIA!

Back