All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You and Ryan are absolutely amazing at what you do!!!... :cloud9:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Can we have FBA (Fierceboard Awards) for the best uniform designer? I would like to nominate @ryanaarontroy as best male designer and @BuegeSmalls as best female designer. They are so talented and their designs are always phenomenal.

My Pride uniform!
2j18waw.jpg

Love this !!! Hope they use it it looks amazing

after speaking with the coach at pride and what he was looking for, i later changed my design to this. The wanted an athletic feel with a modern "non costume" like twist. Also decided to come of with their new possible logo, that will be universal on uniforms for later years, which is the Lion head shield on the back.
BO8BcTWCAAMIeww.jpg:large

sorry. unable to view this picture because IT IS TOO GORGEOUS AND BLING.

Absolutely gorgeous! You are truly amazing!

ETA; Plus, if this team maybe wanted a crop top, it could easily be done!

after speaking with the coach at pride and what he was looking for, i later changed my design to this. The wanted an athletic feel with a modern "non costume" like twist. Also decided to come of with their new possible logo, that will be universal on uniforms for later years, which is the Lion head shield on the back.
This is absolutely beautiful

I love many many things about this but especially the back with the lion shield. Beautiful!

Absolute perfection..

You and @buegesmalls should go into designing uniforms business together.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

You download a free software like me (Sketchbook Express) or buy Photoshop (like the wonderful @bugesmalls has and makes me jealous).
You could also try Photofiltre! It's like a real basic version of photoshop and is free. I learned on there first, it's pretty easy to learn!

Back