All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

after speaking with the coach at pride and what he was looking for, i later changed my design to this. The wanted an athletic feel with a modern "non costume" like twist. Also decided to come of with their new possible logo, that will be universal on uniforms for later years, which is the Lion head shield on the back.
I am literally drooling on my keyboard

Okay so im not the best... but this is my "Lady Elite" uniform! (Or maybe a co-ed team because of the black. who knows!) and its missing SOMETHING. i just don't know what..
t5g40l.jpg

ian i just use paint:)
maybe rhinestones or more like fading up the arms;)

Hi there,
maybe someone could help :)
We want new uniforms for our juniors level 4. Our colors are columbia blue (seniors go with teal) black and white. The new Unis should be full tops and skirts. Maybe you have some nice ideas with columbia blue... it doesn't pop out with allstar styles :(

This are the old ones
RmWest2013-130-600.jpg

Hi there,
maybe someone could help :)
We want new uniforms for our juniors level 4. Our colors are columbia blue (seniors go with teal) black and white. The new Unis should be full tops and skirts. Maybe you have some nice ideas with columbia blue... it doesn't pop out with allstar styles :(

This are the old ones
RmWest2013-130-600.jpg

I tought CLL junior got new unis in 2012. At least I remember seeing them in new unis at elite 2012.

after speaking with the coach at pride and what he was looking for, i later changed my design to this. The wanted an athletic feel with a modern "non costume" like twist. Also decided to come of with their new possible logo, that will be universal on uniforms for later years, which is the Lion head shield on the back.
BO8BcTWCAAMIeww.jpg:large

This is stunning. And I rarely say that. Perhaps it is because this could easily be our gym's uniform... but I rarely LOVE a uniform, and am more often aghast than I am impressed on this thread.

Keep up the good work.

This is stunning. And I rarely say that. Perhaps it is because this could easily be our gym's uniform... but I rarely LOVE a uniform, and am more often aghast than I am impressed on this thread.

Keep up the good work.

Ooops... meant the new uniform thread :oops:

Back