All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Gym here. Looking at uniforms. We looked at one company for sublimation, bit once we saw one of the designs we considered at a competition it looked stretched out at the skirt bottom from warm ups and jumps and the tips seemed to be kinda baggy bunching unflatteringly.

Parents want to order with room to grow due to the price of uniforms but as coaches we want a clean look. How do you get the best of both with sublimation?

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app
Our kids must order their uniform to fit their current bodies, not their potential bodies. There is nothing worse than seeing baggy uniforms on the floor. It wouldn't matter how tight and clean your routine is, it won't present that way. Yes, uniforms are expensive, however, if they out grow a piece, they can order just that particular piece when needed, or trade with someone if they can.
All uniform orders get approval by the owner at sizing. We allow them to get the warmups bigger as we keep them longer than the uni's.

Our kids must order their uniform to fit their current bodies, not their potential bodies. There is nothing worse than seeing baggy uniforms on the floor. It wouldn't matter how tight and clean your routine is, it won't present that way. Yes, uniforms are expensive, however, if they out grow a piece, they can order just that particular piece when needed, or trade with someone if they can.
All uniform orders get approval by the owner at sizing. We allow them to get the warmups bigger as we keep them longer than the uni's.
I can see that working for older teams. But when we order uniforms in August and don't compete until December/January, the younger kids especially tend to have growth spurts. A too small uniform is just as bad as one that is too big.

We are a brand new gym in an area that has never had all star. Parents are suffering sticker shock already. We have two teams: the first being 4-10 year olds and the second being 11+. Uniforms are included in the price if their team fees, so if someone outgrows a uniform, it will be on us a gym to replace the piece.

I can see that working for older teams. But when we order uniforms in August and don't compete until December/January, the younger kids especially tend to have growth spurts. A too small uniform is just as bad as one that is too big.

We do it for all of our teams, from the youngest all the way up to the oldest. It has worked out really well. There will always be kids that are in between sizes, but we do the best we can to make sure they get the best fit.

I made a design on paper but because I only had crayons, pencils and no artistic ability it doesn't look quite how I want it, and i would love to see a computer-made version. If anyone would want to make it for me can you send me a message and I can get you a picture and explanation?

Do y'all do practice wear as well? And what are the price ranges on shorts, bras and tanks?
Yes we do practice gear as well. Bra and short set is $50 separately $26 each. This is an example of a design from this season for XTreme Cheer.

Xtreme-Ladies-Practice-Gear_Render_Rev1_zps84962baa.jpg

what software do you use?
could someone please help me draw these designs up on a computer or do it for me, trying to design my uni's new uniforms but felt pens arent cutting it....
the blue spots are blue rhinestones and I want 'BATH' in yellow with a white outline on the front, the symbol on the sleeves and the centre back are a Jet. If someone could help it would be amazing!! (it's the individual sleeve drawn, not the one on the drawing of the whole uniform) ignore my writing!!
qa3ygepu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

could someone please help me draw these designs up on a computer or do it for me, trying to design my uni's new uniforms but felt pens arent cutting it....
the blue spots are blue rhinestones and I want 'BATH' in yellow with a white outline on the front, the symbol on the sleeves and the centre back are a Jet. If someone could help it would be amazing!! (it's the individual sleeve drawn, not the one on the drawing of the whole uniform) ignore my writing!!
qa3ygepu.jpg

Bath-Jets-Uniform_Render_zps8e58ef1e.jpg

This is an excellent question. I cringe when I see a little girl walking around in a uniform that looks like it was ordered for her big sister. Order to their measurements...uniforms stretch! I have seen girls never grow into a current uniform because the gym got a new one and the one they had Never fit.
FullSwag uniforms are made from a Polyester Spandex blend with 4-way stretch. The spandex stretches a fair bit so there is room to grow. Also make sure the cut of the skirts are nice and fit properly. The skirt flaring out at the bottom could either be a fabric without spandex being used or the cut is not form fitting. Our uniforms are also priced very well and are not overly expensive, so if there was no other option but to buy a new size, then it won't hurt the wallet so much.

qa3ygepu.jpg

Sorry to hijack (your design is beautiful btw!) but I didn't know you were at Bath! Were you at Saturday Night Fever this past weekend?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love the design fullswag did for my team. We are in love with it. Can't wait to see what the guys uniform will look like.

No we currently don't do leotards.
Your designs are beautiful! Could you possibly design me a uniform for a possible gym in the near future please? Gym name is Celebrity Spirit, colours are teal, gold and white. Preferably crop top with skirt; 'Celebrity' written on the front. Maybe even a picture of a camera on the back? No cutouts if possible. Thanks!

Sorry to hijack (your design is beautiful btw!) but I didn't know you were at Bath! Were you at Saturday Night Fever this past weekend?

yeah I was, bit of a mad rushed decision to compete as so many people went awag on placement after christmas but couldnt miss out because it was at our uni! were you? what uni are you at? :)

yeah I was, bit of a mad rushed decision to compete as so many people went awag on placement after christmas but couldnt miss out because it was at our uni! were you? what uni are you at? :)

Was going to PM you so we didn't hijack the thread but it won't let me because of your privacy settings? PM me! haha

Back