All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bath-Jets-Uniform_Render_zps8e58ef1e.jpg
This is amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If anyone is bored, we are looking for new uniforms for next season. Our colors are teal, black, and white with full tops. The gym is Cheer Zone and the mascot is the sharks. We are leaning toward sublimated, but not in a "teal threw up all over your black skirt" way... :)

This was requested by Little Nick from Ultimate Athletics on Instagram so I thought I'd share :D
UA-Prodigy-Uniform-Render_zpsef8dc261.jpg
Amazing as always. I'm in love with this design. I wonder if Ultimate Athletics will use this design as their next new uniform. That would be awesome!

Reactions: Vil
That same Nick kid from UA Prodigy asked me to do a few designs awhile back but I never posted them. Not really sure if they ever got to the coaches or not. I really like them and in my totally biased opinion I think they're too pretty to just waste away on my computer, sooo here they are.
zvshon.png

34nk6mr.jpg

Last edited:
I was watching some cheerleading videos on Youtube today of one of my favourite teams. Had some inspiration for a new design. This was purely for fun. Hope you guys like it :D

BS-Uniform_Render_zps345ea887.jpg

I thought I was in love with the UA Prodigy Uniform but this one has won me over! Why didn't I see this earlier? Lol

Although it is a little busy it has subtle hints of everything and doesn't look like a unicorn vomited glitter all over it! Patterned Print, Swirls, Hard Lines, Bold Fonts, Cutouts, Stones, Skort and a Belt (could do without the white straps) all while still staying true to the GymTyme Style!!!...and I especially love the Gymtyme "LV" print on the shoulder...very unique!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Reactions: Vil
That same Nick kid from UA Prodigy asked me to do a few designs awhile back but I never posted them. Not really sure if they ever got to the coaches or not. I really like them and in my totally biased opinion I think they're too pretty to just waste away on my computer, sooo here they are.
zvshon.png

34nk6mr.jpg
That skirt :shimmy:

zvshon.png

34nk6mr.jpg

I love the second girls one. Love. It.

Latest posts

Back