All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE-Uniform-Render_zps67aab8ef.jpg

This one was requested by Rachel Ames on Instagram for ECE.

Thank you! That was me who requested it. I love it!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Reactions: Vil
Hey Y'all, I'm not artistically gifted whatsoever, but my gym is looking for custom designs for our uniforms next year! If anyone has any free time and is bored, we'd love to see what some of y'all could come up with!

Gym Name: NCT
Colors: Black, White, and Peacock Blue (its exact. Owner is very specific! hahaha)
Full top with either shorts or skirt, no preference.
Nothing TOO crazy, but very original and clean! love sparkle! haha

I am also not artistically gifted, especially digitally! We will be looking to order uniforms as well for next season. We have a youth team and senior team.

Gym Name: MCA
Colors: White, Royal and Lime
Teams will have a Big Cat theme (Panthers, Cheetahs, Jaguars, Wildcats, etc.), prefer paw print or claw marks over any particular type of cat head.
Prefer Full Top and Skirt.

Trying to keep uniforms between $200-250.

I am also not artistically gifted, especially digitally! We will be looking to order uniforms as well for next season. We have a youth team and senior team.

Gym Name: MCA
Colors: White, Royal and Lime
Teams will have a Big Cat theme (Panthers, Cheetahs, Jaguars, Wildcats, etc.), prefer paw print or claw marks over any particular type of cat head.
Prefer Full Top and Skirt.

Trying to keep uniforms between $200-250.
This is a uniform I did for the Pride Lions contest they held a bit back, but i never submitted it. I changed a few colors, added a few things, and think it looks good :)
2e68vmw.jpg

That same Nick kid from UA Prodigy asked me to do a few designs awhile back but I never posted them. Not really sure if they ever got to the coaches or not. I really like them and in my totally biased opinion I think they're too pretty to just waste away on my computer, sooo here they are.
zvshon.png

34nk6mr.jpg
Obsessed with the crown on the skirt/pants. Such a good idea!

This is a uniform I did for the Pride Lions contest they held a bit back, but i never submitted it. I changed a few colors, added a few things, and think it looks good :)
2e68vmw.jpg
Great ideas. Our head coach wants the main uniform white with royal and blue accents. I think she'd really like this.

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

I thought I was in love with the UA Prodigy Uniform but this one has won me over! Why didn't I see this earlier? Lol

Although it is a little busy it has subtle hints of everything and doesn't look like a unicorn vomited glitter all over it! Patterned Print, Swirls, Hard Lines, Bold Fonts, Cutouts, Stones, Skort and a Belt (could do without the white straps) all while still staying true to the GymTyme Style!!!...and I especially love the Gymtyme "LV" print on the shoulder...very unique!

I love the reference to unicorns vomitting glitter all over! It actually made me laugh out loud because I feel the exact same way about most of the dye sublimation uniforms I have seen out there. It's no wonder that it hasn't caught on yet...but I am hoping to change that :D

Absolutely in love with the choreography in Top Guns routines this year! So h
Top-Gun-Uniform-Render_zps3b7b956d.jpg
ere's a TG inspired design :D
Too much fabric for top gun. Make it shorts, add a belt with a logo, make the sublimated TG shoulder a cut out and the other arm a disconnected sleeve and I can see them wearing it.

Back